Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What say you "the ACC only won so many early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,948

What say you "the ACC only won so many early

Mar 26, 2016, 8:08 AM

games because they got seeded this or that,"? Now that half the field will be ACC teams from the Elite 8 through the Finals.

That is 16-3 with the possibility of one more loss to a non ACC team in the finals (17-3 or 16-4 ACC vs OOC). I don't count the conference vs conference wins and losses in this scenario.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What say you "the ACC only won so many early

Mar 26, 2016, 8:12 AM

Some people are saying the ACC had it set up for them and they had easy paths. Yes, because a lot of the big schools lost to small schools. It's not our fault Syracuse had to play middle tenn. cause mich st lost ya know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.

Mar 26, 2016, 8:15 AM

Yep, just as those ACC teams who had favourable situations had to show up and play against good teams that were pumped to win tourney games themselves.

Weren't the ACC teams all better seeds yesterday?***

Mar 26, 2016, 8:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Weren't the ACC teams all better seeds yesterday?***

Mar 26, 2016, 8:14 AM

Yes they were BETTER

Mar 26, 2016, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Weren't the ACC teams all better seeds yesterday?*** ]

Hope you enjoyed watching. SEC loverboy over here. I mean you must be since you hate the ACC so much. I bet you pull for Kentucky too

I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it

Mar 26, 2016, 8:19 AM

why is that such a difficult concept for you to understand?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it

Mar 26, 2016, 8:21 AM

I am pulling for everyone left in the tournament but the cheatholes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I'd hate to see UNC win this thing***

Mar 26, 2016, 8:23 AM

go heels!***

Mar 26, 2016, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, they served their purpose la$t night.

Mar 26, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it ]

Time for ND to take them, then UVA beat ND and win the championship.

As far as the other side; I hope Oregon can make it past Nova.

Mar 26, 2016, 8:24 AM [ in reply to I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it ]

I can tell you're very stubborn and can't have no sense so i'm not gonna get into some computer war over it. I'll say one thing. Yesterday you said "what has this conference done for us." It's done a hell of a lot more than any other conference has obviously!!! If you're pulling against OUR conference then you're pulling for OTHER conferences which makes you a traitor. Goodbye

You're a little dense

Mar 26, 2016, 8:35 AM

So I'm a traitor because I don't want to pull for teams that we play against all year? I spend all year rooting against ACC teams, seems like I'd be more of a traitor to pull for them now

Mar 26, 2016, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it ]

Just a fyi, when you say im not trying to start a war then continue to talk, you are actually starting a war.

Mar 26, 2016, 8:26 AM [ in reply to I hate the SEC. I pull for Clemson and that's it ]

excuse me. Have no sense

I thought you already said goodbye?***

Mar 26, 2016, 8:27 AM

Re: I thought you already said goodbye?***

Mar 26, 2016, 8:28 AM

grammatical correction

Mar 26, 2016, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Weren't the ACC teams all better seeds yesterday?*** ]

ND vs Wisky was a 6/7 and Syracuse vs Gonzoga was a 10/11. The others were 1/4 match ups, so not so distant at all.

Yes! they all won!***

Mar 26, 2016, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Weren't the ACC teams all better seeds yesterday?*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Understand GWPs position on ACC teams! The only way ...

Mar 26, 2016, 9:03 AM

I can support other ACC teams is to bet beers against B1G and SEC buddies.

Drank free last night. Albeit pulling for 'Cuse and UNCheat left a very bad after taste.

Really respect UVAs coach and team.

need to bet for better beers

Mar 26, 2016, 9:09 AM

Get that bad taste right out of there

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I will say this, it's hard to root against UVA...

Mar 26, 2016, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Understand GWPs position on ACC teams! The only way ... ]

I'd like to see them win out of all the teams remaining. I love how they play, and the pack line defense as they run it is fun to watch.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,948
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic