Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

I hate to say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary.

Jan 29, 2016, 9:15 PM

Kids Twitter is filled with retweets of Michigan stuff. I think he's 100% Wolverine and just enjoying the process and visits.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate it say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary.

Jan 29, 2016, 9:17 PM

You apparently don't hate to say it. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2016, 9:18 PM

Definitely hate it! Would love to have him, but we'll be more than happy with Lawrence.

Jan 29, 2016, 9:21 PM

I really like Big Dex too. I agree we have a hill to climb, but I liked what he'd said about his 1st visit. I think we have a legitimate shot, it'll all hinge on how this weekend goes. Clemson is a wonderful place...if he gets it...then we'll have him.

Go Tigers!

Jan 29, 2016, 9:23 PM

I read the quote over and over, and what scares me is that maybe didn't care for Clemson the first visit. Guess we will just have to wait and see if Dabo can work his magic.

Jan 29, 2016, 9:29 PM
16243187.jpg(34.6 K)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2016, 9:38 PM

LOL! I know, I'm being a downer! Just calling it like I see it. If you look at his Twitter it seems like the only stuff he retweets is stuff about Michigan.

Jan 29, 2016, 10:45 PM

I bet there is a good chance that you're not seeing the entire picture. The part of the picture you're not seeing clearly, is the part where Dabo and BV are showing him and Lawrence destroying offensive lines and sacking QBs like they were playing against a JV team. And him playing on the best defense in college FB the whole time he's at Clemson, and when he leaves Clemson, he will leave with a valuable Clemson degree in his hand. Now what college player could easily turn that down, that's right, and I don't think that Gary will either unless he is just coot stupid. But Mom will help the picture to become clear!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2016, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate it say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

Agreed, if anyone has magic Dabo has. What I got from the statement was that he'd gotten a really good feeling about Clemson on the 1st visit and wanted to come back to see if he still felt it. I thought it was encouraging but your right, we have a hill to climb with him and we'll be fine without him.

I just like the cherry on top scenario as well as the 'up yours Bama, Michigan, etc, etc, etc'.

;)

And if he doesn't get it

Jan 30, 2016, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate it say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

I don't want him.

Jan 29, 2016, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate it say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

But a H&ll of a lot happier with both Lawrence and Gary. In today's game with everybody wanting to run the fast high Tempo offenses, the best way to defend it is with a defense stacked with a lot of elite talent on the defense for keeping fresh bodies in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice come Felix2!***

Jan 29, 2016, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate it say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice come back Felix2!******

Jan 29, 2016, 9:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice come back Felix2!******

Jan 29, 2016, 9:42 PM

If we didn't have a legitimate shot he would have visited elsewhere ,.

We have a better chance than anyone right now ,.. Look he is here ,. We on top of the mountain now .,

He got snowed in in AA ., Its 65 here in the daylight ,., The grass is green ,., fish are biting .,

Agreed

Jan 29, 2016, 9:40 PM

Listen to him. He's going to Michigan. Lots of mangers going to be on suicide watch on signing day.

The Force is Strong...

Jan 29, 2016, 9:40 PM
Clemson.jpg(234.6 K)

:)

Re: The Force is Strong...***

Jan 29, 2016, 9:43 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

^^^don't tell the Oculus.***

Jan 30, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to The Force is Strong... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: ^^^don't tell the Oculus.***

Jan 30, 2016, 10:13 AM

;)

He's on campus... we have a legitimate shot with Gary.

Jan 29, 2016, 9:43 PM

good grief

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Read the other thread

Jan 29, 2016, 10:29 PM

About them taking him out to breakfast on the 17th green. I mean, wow, how beautiful is that especially on a nice morning days after being holed up in Michigan.
He had a good feeling here, and never even got to be given a real tour by the coaches. And that was before we showed the world how powerful Clemson is and will be in years to come during our playoff run. His mom likes us, he has family here that can help out when other family comes. And I am sure his uncle is talking this university up.
We have a great chance.

Re: I hate to say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary.

Jan 29, 2016, 10:56 PM

Its your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
Bottom line is we have a great opportunity with Dabo and Co.

Hunter Johnson's page was filled with Tennessee stuff

Jan 29, 2016, 11:02 PM

Of course that is BEFORE he visited and ended up committing a week later. It don't matter who it is, if we can get them on campus, we have a shot.

Jan 29, 2016, 11:41 PM

Geez... He hasn't tweeted or retweeted or liked a tweet related to Michigan since 1/22/16. Can we please just blow our noses and quit it with the pessimism around here? It's fn old. He chose us over Alabama. He took his last OV with US over everyone else. He has offers from what, 50 schools? Where is he? CLEMSON, in the company of great young men and the best coaches, in weather 50 degrees warmer than he was in just a day ago, soaking in all that magic in those hills we all know well and believe in. Just once, I want to sign into TigerNet and see some fn optimism, some cheer, some happiness. You don't know what he or his mother are thinking, nor do I, or anyone else here for that matter. Just sit back, observe, keep the Debbie downer bs inside and wait till NSD. Let the Michigan folks chew their nails off in fear, don't join the ranks of worriers. Ugh.

Thank you.***

Jan 30, 2016, 12:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1...***

Jan 30, 2016, 3:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN, +1***

Jan 30, 2016, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say it, but I don't think we have a legitimate shot with Gary. ]

Jan 30, 2016, 12:58 AM

You did not hate to say it because you said it! If you hated to say it you would have kept your trap shut.

Jan 30, 2016, 9:20 AM

Sometimes the magic doesn't work on yankees

Jan 30, 2016, 7:22 AM

DANG C00T THAT LIVES IN C00TVILLE!

He's not very prolific on twitter

Jan 30, 2016, 7:34 AM

And most of what he has is for his high school team mates, I wouldn't read too much into it.

Jan 30, 2016, 12:16 PM

THEN DON'T SAY IT.

I REBUKE YOUR NEGATIVE CONFESSION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
??Hebrews? ?11:1? ?KJV??

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic