Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate it guys, but I think I'm done - for AT LEAST the year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I hate it guys, but I think I'm done - for AT LEAST the year

Nov 15, 2014, 2:03 PM

I'm sorry, I've defended Dabo and Chad all year, but I'm done with them. First of all, I think Cole's "shoulder injury" (wink wink) is a crutch and in no way do I believe that out of our 85 guys or whatever, that he's the most, or second most skilled person we could put under center (regardless of whether or not he's injured). The fact that we won't even try our other QBs is not only a slap in the face to those guys, but every person that supports our program - they're dead set on keeping Stoudt in charge of this sinking ship at all cost. The bubble screen is older than PJ's garbage play calling - we got rid of Napier for a reason, remember? For months, I've been anticipating the sc game, and after Watson's injury, I walked my dog and made up my mind that I'm not going into that game - the thought of sitting in OUR stadium and watching #6 is too much to bear. The Ga State game means nothing and with the moron at QB, we're nearly guaranteed to drop 2 of our last 3, in addition to whoever we play in the Turd Bowl. I was afraid this would happen, and now my fears were confirmed. I've said it before - scraping by Syracuse and WF was our warning. GT is better than them, sc (as much as I hate to say it) is better than them, as will also be whoever we play in whatever sorry bowl we're relegated to. Say what you want, bury my pulse if you want, but Stoudt is BY FAR, the worst QB I've ever seen wear our uniform, and the fact that none of our coaches are even remotely willing to try something different speaks more about them than I think most of you are willing to hear. I'm not proud of Cole, I don't support Cole and I won't say nice things about him. I appreciate what 99% of our team has contributed, regardless of how much he's TRIED to put us in the losing column, but I am absolutely not a fan of Stoudt. So, with that being said, sorry guys, but I have other things to waste my days on. I doubt I'll be back here this year and maybe next year also. Thanks for the good times and the laughs I've shared with you all, but I'm tired of the ride - this embarrassment is too much to stand behind any longer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bye***

Nov 15, 2014, 2:04 PM

Welcome to reality***

Nov 15, 2014, 2:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate it guys, but I think I'm done - for AT LEAST the year

Nov 15, 2014, 2:06 PM

See ya, don't let the door hit you in the ###

Seeya***

Nov 15, 2014, 2:07 PM

Nov 15, 2014, 2:08 PM

Won't be missed

Re: Jump now !!!******

Nov 15, 2014, 2:10 PM

Nov 15, 2014, 2:13 PM

I'm with you. .. can't see how there's not someone on the roster better fit to take the snaps. He's probably the worst qb in any power conference.

Nov 15, 2014, 2:14 PM
image.jpg(64.0 K)

Nov 15, 2014, 2:19 PM

GT defense is outscoring the Tiger offense. Says it all.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic