Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess no one will be complaining about wearing masks for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,833

Sep 2, 2020, 1:37 PM

the end of November- December games. Will probably feel pretty good in the cold. Especially anyone going to a place like Blacksburg.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess no one will be complaining about wearing masks for

Sep 2, 2020, 1:39 PM

you mean around start of the Big 10 season?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 1:51 PM

By that time it will no longer be a political issue and the numbers will be more accurate. I still hold that by the end of November COVID news will be as front and center as college baseball scores.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 2:28 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT OPINION

Sep 3, 2020, 3:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I guess no one will be complaining about wearing masks for ]

Covid-19 is a political issue is it ?
That worldwide or just in the US ?
Seems like it's just a virus that has spread worldwide and some places have done pretty well at halting it's spread while others have not . We have not ? And that cannot be argued .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 3, 2020, 5:07 AM

You are basing your option on data being put out or on the actual deaths actually due to the virus and not a combination of things like old age an a virus ( COVID or other viruses, flu)? Always follow the money!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 6:44 AM

yeah, it is a nationwide conspiracy by doctors to risk their medical licenses by over reporting deaths to make more money for the hospitals,. This was debunked months ago. We literally suck at dealing with COVID.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I guess no one will be complaining about wearing masks for ]

Wow. We can only hope.

College baseball scores are not posted on ESPN or FoxSports at all. The schools' athletic webpage--including Clemson's--are usually great during the game itself but are slow to update the result after a game cast finishes.

The most consistent place I've found for postgame results is the conference athletic webpage--ACC, SEC, Big South, etc.

So to support your comparison, let me suggest RealClearPolitics.com for continuous international Covid-19 updates.

Sep 3, 2020, 7:50 AM

User Logo
grrowl
Orange Blooded [2184]
TigerPulse: 97%
Posted: Sep 2, 2020 1:37 PM

the end of November- December games. Will probably feel pretty good in the cold. Especially anyone going to a place like Blacksburg.

as much as i love clemson i will not be sitting in 90 degree heat with a #### mask on , especially when you are social distanced in the first place. the number of games i have missed since 1980, home and away, can be counted on my hands but i will not be a part of this ridiculous situation. i got a big a$$ tv i can watch it on with my buddies, no mask required.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,833
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic