Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate....

Feb 23, 2020, 7:57 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate....

Feb 23, 2020, 8:02 AM

Spud, that's nice, but I thought you would have, at least, gone for the larger version.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you are married, you can only push the missus so far...***

Feb 23, 2020, 9:06 AM

Re: When you are married, you can only push the missus so far...***

Feb 23, 2020, 11:39 AM

The cost probably wasn't much higher than the couple of tailgate wagons we've seen here on T-Net in the last few weeks, and that one comes with the towing vehicle!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t wait to hear about how she

Feb 23, 2020, 4:30 PM [ in reply to When you are married, you can only push the missus so far...*** ]

reacts when she finds out about the boat you have in mind that it will take that bad boy to haul.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2020, 9:06 AM

Hey, SPUD! Wish you had that back in the day. Bud, Harold and Dave would have gone crazy. May I take a ride? PLEASE !!!!

Feb 23, 2020, 10:25 AM

You’d have to get off your stalker carousel first...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2020, 2:56 PM

Sigh! Sigh! Sigh! Dude, that ain’t very nice. You don’t have any idea how CLOSE TO HAVING A WALKER I AM.

Feb 23, 2020, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate.... ]

One more thing, Blood. Seems like every time Spud puts up a post, YOU are there, too!

Feb 23, 2020, 3:45 PM

Good catch Ora! Along with another dozen T-netters, although only one creeps everyone out...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2020, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate.... ]

Good catch Ora! Along with another dozen T-netters, although only one creeps everyone out...

Feb 23, 2020, 9:21 AM

Too subtle. Gotta let people know who you're rooting for....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little over the top???

Feb 23, 2020, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A little over the top???

Feb 23, 2020, 10:17 AM

Serious question about that movie. Why was his right arm SO much bigger than his left? Seemed fake to me...

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange®

Re: A little over the top???

Feb 24, 2020, 9:42 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

That's a big 10-4!***

Feb 23, 2020, 9:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 23, 2020, 11:41 AM

If you are looking for a driver, I would love to send you my resume with about 50 years of experience!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey All In....About 43 years ago, I worked summers at

Feb 23, 2020, 12:11 PM

Greenville Steel. I began as a fitters helper, then small time welder, to 20 crane operator (at 20 years old, they put a lot of trust in a young guy carrying bridge griders over peoples heads)...anyway, my last summer there, I had many friends and one of them was a truck driver who let me ride with him to pick up a big rig without a load behind it. Well sir, being young and confident, I begged him to let me drive it.....Son, I only drove it about 10 or 15 miles, but I did my best to destroy that transmission!

Re: Hey All In....About 43 years ago, I worked summers at

Feb 23, 2020, 4:52 PM

Some good advice, shifting is all about the right RPM of the engine, the gears will fall right in the hole. Same thing works coming back down. The clutch on big Rigs should only be used for starting off, or taking the CDL test at the DMV!!!

Yep, I remember him telling me that and wondering how long

Feb 23, 2020, 10:07 PM

it would take to get a feel for that....But,at least I can drive a straight drive. I wonder how many tnetters on here under 40 can drive anything other than an automatic...

Feb 23, 2020, 11:46 AM

Who could possibly td this?????

A board coot....or maybe someone that took offense to one of

Feb 23, 2020, 12:12 PM

my political posts, which I rarely do...

Feb 23, 2020, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I got me a new rig to haul my grill to tailgate.... ]

Had to be the same ole board punks that uses their time on T-Net TD ing post!!!

Feb 23, 2020, 3:38 PM

It's so subtle and yet easy to find after the walk back from Death Valley .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I wonder what it would cost to wrap your tug in this....

Feb 23, 2020, 3:46 PM

I think that would be an excellent gift for your 40,000 th post...Just walk out on deck with your morning cup and ....Surprise!

Re: I wonder what it would cost to wrap your tug in this....

Feb 23, 2020, 10:01 PM

I love it ! It might even make the news before I was let go .

DB23

go big or go home!***

Feb 23, 2020, 4:46 PM

Need any window decals SPuD..

Feb 23, 2020, 5:31 PM

I got couple hundred extra! LOL.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 9:19 AM

Nice!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2020, 9:49 AM

Nice! Does your grill have inside seating for about 50? :D

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic