Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September

May 7, 2015, 3:12 PM

Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September

Clemson’s first big early test of the 2015 football season will take place on a Thursday night in Papa John’s Stadium when the Tigers travel to Louisville to take on the Cardinals on Sept. 17th in a Thursday night ESPN matchup. What happened with Louisville in the spring? Photo by Jamie Rhodes / USATODAY
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September

May 7, 2015, 3:29 PM

How does one be "mentally in better physical conditions than the other guys"?

Maybe he's saying he has a bunch of

May 7, 2015, 3:33 PM

hypochondriacs on the team?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

OK... I give up. Who's quote? I forgot... Shame...***

May 7, 2015, 5:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK... I give up. Who's quote? I forgot... Shame...***

May 7, 2015, 7:23 PM

Petrino is a very good coach. Tough environment. They are losing alot, but make no mistake, this will be a dog fight. It will be a solid, impressive win if we pull it off. Glad we are catching them early

What a D-bag. He still looks better w/ a neck brace and

May 8, 2015, 3:01 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September ]

scabs.

What a D-bag. He still looks better w/ a neck brace and

May 8, 2015, 3:04 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September ]

scabs.

I can't wait!! I will be there - in Papa John's Stadium

May 7, 2015, 3:36 PM

sipping on Kentucky Bourbon on a Thursday night watching my Top 10 Tigers go 3-0!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't wait!! I will be there - in Papa John's Stadium

May 7, 2015, 4:05 PM

Louisville is tough, we had one of the best defenses in the country last year and they came at us. I know our offense had problems after Watson was hurt ... our defense was what kept us in that game. It will be played there and I won't underestimate their talent or the players on their team. I know we have a great team, but we will need to be totally prepared for Louisville.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!! Lets prepare when fall practice starts...Prepare, Execute and Believe in yourselves. One Game at a time......................

Fans lets be ALL IN just like the team is ALL IN. I believe in my Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!.

I got a flight and hotel booked already.***

May 7, 2015, 10:21 PM [ in reply to I can't wait!! I will be there - in Papa John's Stadium ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got a flight and hotel booked already.***

May 7, 2015, 10:51 PM

Wish I was gonna be off work for that one , always wanted to visit Louisville someway other than in a tugboat passing on the river .
Oh well. All I need to know is that they lost their best DE , best LB and their entire DB crew .
Ruh Roh . Clemson , without injury bug or suspensional stuff should be favored heavily that night .
Tigers by 12.
29-17 Clemson .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This game...

May 7, 2015, 4:06 PM

might be my biggest concern on the 2015 schedule.

My least concern...this one is in the bag...***

May 7, 2015, 11:15 PM

Hate on Petrino all you want, he is a heck of a coach.***

May 8, 2015, 2:05 AM

How's that bike doing, Bobby?

May 7, 2015, 4:11 PM

Are you able to keep it upright? ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

For all the Petrino hype their offense has yet to show it

May 7, 2015, 4:13 PM

And they are still lacking a serious QB while replacing some key skill players. I think some of our D guys, especially the secondary, will be using this game to make their point that they are as good as or better than last year. It's not to say they are. But guys like Boulware, Kearse, Alexander, Tankersley, Johnson, etc. are all ready to prove they are worthy replacements. Throw in what Lawson and Ebo can do, and I don't think we will slip much behind last year especially looking at their offense. Holding them to 17 points agains seems realistic.

And I just don't see them holding back a healthy Watson with our skill players at the level they are at.

Anyone know the best source for tix?

May 7, 2015, 4:24 PM

Through the Clemson AD, stub hub, or elsewhere?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone know the best source for tix?

May 7, 2015, 7:32 PM

ticket monster has several. Might be one of the best sources, however you will pay.

How many People are gonna watch "BEST BARS in America"

May 7, 2015, 7:57 PM

--- LOUISVILLE before attending the game there .. ...

on Esquire channel

????

null

They Are Soooooo Waiting On Us ----

May 7, 2015, 8:01 PM

We have to be ready for that ambush.

Re: New Story: Louisville reloads, prepares for Clemson visit in early September

May 7, 2015, 8:26 PM

Hate to give credit to a coot, but I think they miss Charlie Strong big time...

Good write-up Hood

May 7, 2015, 8:51 PM

10 players drafted, that is impressive. UofL is the first test. You can count on them having a black-out like they did for fsu last year, we are by far their biggest home game. I remember Watson struggling with that UL defense before he was injured. We are stacked. Let's go. Spot the #### ball.

May 7, 2015, 10:53 PM

Bobby probably needs to reload his ###### stash.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Thursday night road game vs Petrino= tall task!***

May 8, 2015, 2:07 AM

Enjoy Louisville: one dirtyass city

May 8, 2015, 2:41 AM

Heavy old days industrial. To top it off, Papa Johns is built on a former Federal Brownfield Site.

http://www.environmentalleader.com/2014/11/12/the-benefits-to-cleaning-up-brownfield-sites/

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

the clean up

May 8, 2015, 6:13 AM

100 cubic yards and they came under budget at 7 million dollars.

100 cubic yards of soil is about 12 truck loads. A half a million dollars to clean up a truck load of contaminated soil. That is a very good business to be in.

Nice work Neal

May 13, 2015, 9:06 AM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic