Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get confused...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 491

I get confused...

Sep 24, 2020, 11:22 PM

so last 3-4 day cycle it was Bob Woodward and downplaying rona, "suckers" and "losers" before that. Now it's Trump refuses to commit to the peaceful transfer of power.

We've become pretty good and predicting the cycles, but not very good at determining what the next outrage will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just hope we can return to freaking out over

Sep 24, 2020, 11:42 PM

suit color and mustard choice again. Those were the days.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just hope we can return to freaking out over

Sep 25, 2020, 3:12 PM

Garage sale taxes
Changing fonts on street signs
Bowing wrong
Wearing foreign looking clothes
Fist bump (terrorist fist jab)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

BENGHAZI!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I honestly don't know how our democracy survived...

Sep 25, 2020, 6:25 PM

But, what I wouldn't give to return back to those days.

Re: I get confused...

Sep 25, 2020, 12:02 AM

That Trump's WH would dare have the DOJ investigate the FBI. they are above the law.

Why are you confused?

Sep 25, 2020, 12:54 AM

We have s game show host pretending to be a President.

He was most famous for delivering the shows clever and original tag line as the camera zoomed in on his stern, eagle-like eyes, with a strong deep voice says, “Your fired!”.

He once suggested nuking a Hurricane, either before or after redrawing the NOAA map to show his preferred path for the Hurricane.

How could you possibly be confused?

Why are you confused?

Sep 25, 2020, 12:54 AM

We have s game show host pretending to be a President.

He was most famous for delivering the shows clever and original tag line as the camera zoomed in on his stern, eagle-like eyes, with a strong deep voice says, “Your fired!”.

He once suggested nuking a Hurricane, either before or after redrawing the NOAA map to show his preferred path for the Hurricane.

How could you possibly be confused?

Sep 25, 2020, 1:03 AM

Probably because Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. Give him a few days and he will say something else f'd up.

Sep 25, 2020, 4:35 AM

So we're just supposed to smile and get used to the fact that a narcissistic sociopath with authoritarian ambitions with no filter whatsoever sits in the White House telling us exactly what he's planning to do, either via Tweet or out of his own mouth...

...and there's this whole 40-42% of America who keep telling us: "nothing to see here", and we're supposed to go along with it?

I hate to tell you, man, but there is in fact something to see there.

ALSO get confused. Can’t find the cream cheese in the frig.!

Sep 25, 2020, 8:29 AM

I don’t want butter and jelly on my bagel!

So there’s my morning outrage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's kind of hard to keep up with him, isn't it?

Sep 25, 2020, 8:32 AM

He does something new and stupid every week. Hell, there's #### he's done that barely made the front page that would have been scandalous any previous president simply because there's so much crap coming out of this White House.

I mean, Jesus, the Pentagon acknowledged UFOs were real a few months ago and it barely made a blip.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I think most are glossing over franc's point......

Sep 25, 2020, 8:34 AM

Yes, he steps on his Richard quite often. Thus the confusion on why the need for so much manufactured outrage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would normally laugh off the hyperbole of...

Sep 25, 2020, 11:47 AM

something like:

"Trump gets up on the right side of the bed" being turned into "Trump doesn't get up on left side of the bed as a favor to Putin..."

but in this case it's not hyperbole, it's true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why wasn't this an issue longer than 3 years ago?

Sep 25, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to I think most are glossing over franc's point...... ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_tan_suit_controversy

I mean, good lord, talk about manufactured controversy.

yeah, yeah whataboutism...but Trump's ######## is like every other president for the lats 40 years combined and then dosed with steroids. You almost seem to be making an argument here that Trump does so many stupid and outrageous things that the media should just ignore them all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's kind of hard to keep up with him, isn't it?

Sep 25, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to It's kind of hard to keep up with him, isn't it? ]

Please don't use Jesus's name in vain. Thanks

I'll say it any time I want to.

Sep 25, 2020, 2:50 PM

And I certainly won't take a lecture from you on this with your plethora of un-Christianlike posts. What an astounding hypocrite.

In fact, from now on, when I reply to you, I'll work a "Jesus" or two in there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 25, 2020, 2:20 PM

Its been none stop for his entire time in office. I guess they think the America people are so stupid to believe all the media trashing him every day. My favorite was about Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream. Their hate for him is uncalled for and will turn people against the media which is not a good thing.

Replies: 16
| visibility 491
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic