Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I for one am just gonna say...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I for one am just gonna say...

Mar 23, 2018, 12:22 AM

THANK YOU LORD FOR KENTUCKY LOSING!

That is all.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Juddtastic.***

Mar 23, 2018, 12:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Amen

Mar 23, 2018, 12:24 AM

and Ahmen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sec sec sec ....

Mar 23, 2018, 12:36 AM

Wait, there is no sec in the elite 8. Other than wimens bball, that’s been the coot mantra for now. Guess all they have now is wimens bball... and that will be gone soon!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sec sec sec ....

Mar 23, 2018, 6:45 AM

SCar is a (women's) basketball school, folks. At least until what's-her-name leaves for Virginia.

Oh, I forgot bass fishin' and the thing they do with the horses. Pretty much an athletic powerhouse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calipari is a total snake oil salesman...

Mar 23, 2018, 6:40 AM

who ranks right up there with other low-rents like Rick Pitino, Bruce Pearl, Frank Martin, and frankly Roy Williams too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Calipari is a total snake oil salesman...

Mar 23, 2018, 6:44 AM

Tbh it’s not right for u to put frank Martin there. Just because he coaches scar? Frank Martin is a good dude

Frank Martin...

Mar 23, 2018, 6:53 AM

was at the center of the biggest scandal in Florida high school basketball history.

It baffles me how anyone could watch that clowns profanity laced tirades, verbally abuse his players, and then think, that's who I'd really like coaching my son.

That may explain why they had do buy the only real talent they've had during his tenure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask his former players

Mar 23, 2018, 1:13 PM

They glow about him as a person and coach.

Verbally abuse his players? Lol what a snowflake attitude. I bet he doesn't give his players participation trophies either, that jerk

I think he's a righteous dood.

Mar 23, 2018, 1:17 PM

signed cutigerbob® .

furreal

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That certainly explains why...

Mar 23, 2018, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Ask his former players ]

he has been reprimanded by the University on more than one occasion for being verbally abusive to his players.

If the University of Stupid Chickens elected to take action, you know it had to be serious. Usually they'd just buy a bigger rug.

He has my respect when he says things like this...

Mar 23, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Frank Martin... ]

http://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/article205316454.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: He has my respect when he says things like this...

and, the class he should to dg when he went down with acl. franks only issue is he coaches the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: I for one am just gonna say...

Mar 23, 2018, 9:09 AM

I agree DiamondKnowledge®

you forget to change names before making this post?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Maybe he just really agrees with DiamondKnowledge

Like, a lot

Mar 23, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one am just gonna say... ]

No, I just think Diamond gets a bad rep. Trying to keep him from getting banned. I don't agree with everything but gotta keep his pulse just above 60%.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one am just gonna say... ]

Lol this guy has been on here since 2011. He just wants to make sure people like us stay on here so we can discuss SPORTS

Mar 29, 2018, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one am just gonna say... ]

You are by far the biggest troll of all the pumpers on this site and its not even close. This guy is talking about basketball and you pop up with this? You need to do better than that 07 come on

Why don't we just eat some hay***

Mar 23, 2018, 3:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

We can lay by the bay***

Mar 23, 2018, 3:27 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Make things out of clay***

Mar 23, 2018, 3:27 PM

I just may***

Mar 23, 2018, 3:28 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic