Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I finally watched the UofSuc/ Mizzou game last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I finally watched the UofSuc/ Mizzou game last night

Sep 26, 2019, 7:44 AM

And wow - those 2 teams suck. You could put both teams together and take the best players to make one team, and they would still suck. And the other weird thing is - Alabama, yes the great Bama, only beat UofSuc by 24, and Mizzou beat them by 20. Really?? Looks like Bama is in that suck pool with those 2 teams.

For UofSuc, they absolutely do not have a decent QB. HiLLinski is not very smart and makes too many mistakes. Even if his arm (or whatever is broken) was working at its best, he would still not be very good, especially under pressure. And Defense, well it's non-existent. Plus, they just lost one of their prized players to the portal. Of course WiLLL does not see that as a problem. Edwards and Shi Smith are their only bright spots on Offense, with a little help from Dowdle, but all 3 are easily contained.

Bottom line - UofSuc sucks even worse than the scores tell us. Maybe it's those late garbage TD's that make the picture brighter for them than it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't wait to see Hillinski against a real defense

Sep 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

Venables will have the kid running for his life, sorta like bently in 2016. They'll probably take him out of the game after the 1st quarter so he doesn't get hurt and hope that Joyner hasn't transferred out of that place yet

Re: I can't wait to see Hillinski against a real defense

Sep 26, 2019, 10:59 AM

Through two games against Power 5 opponents, I think his biggest fault is a lack of mobility.

He seems to be incredibly statuesque in the pocket and if he doesn't get the ball out quickly, he is basically a sitting duck.

Re: I can't wait to see Hillinski against a real defense

Sep 26, 2019, 11:36 AM

Agreed. I forgot to mention that. He almost never scrambles or attempts to get away from pressure. He's in serious trouble and won't last thru the season. Mama needs to get him into the transfer portal.

Re: I finally watched the UofSuc/ Mizzou game last night

Sep 26, 2019, 12:09 PM

"And the other weird thing is - Alabama, yes the great Bama, only beat UofSuc by 24, and Mizzou beat them by 20. Really?? Looks like Bama is in that suck pool with those 2 teams."

Some people will never learn that the transitive property doesn't work in football.

Sep 26, 2019, 12:21 PM

USCJr scored last minute to cover the spread. Game was way over. And also...transitive property doesn’t work in CFB.

UCF beat Auburn and Auburn beat Bama. Guess who beat Auburn and lost to Bama that year. We did

Sep 26, 2019, 1:52 PM

Lenard’s Losers used to have a section titled Round and Round they go. Team A beat Team B, Team B beat Team C and Team C beats Team A.

Sep 26, 2019, 2:09 PM

https://myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/path;winner=Citadel;loser=Clemson;sport=CFB;year=2019;method=2

Wait a second...Clemson beat GT therefore...

Sep 26, 2019, 3:36 PM

...Clemson is better than Clemson. Never knew we could be better than I thought.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some might call what you're doing, coot math***

Sep 26, 2019, 2:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic