Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just finished watching Last Chance U
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Just finished watching Last Chance U

Aug 21, 2016, 9:58 PM

There is no doubt that was the perfect place for Chad Kelly.

From Buddy Stephens down to the idiot who growls all the time, that is a collection of redneck dumba****. I tried, but I couldn't find one person to pull for.

One more thing: please, please PLEASE let that tool JFIII be the QB when we play Allbarn.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Just finished watching Last Chance U

Aug 21, 2016, 10:03 PM

you weren't pulling for Ronald Ollie or Wyatt Roberts? Sure, Ollie's academic work ethic was horrific but he was a nice guy...and what about Ms. Wagner did you like her character

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I felt for Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:06 PM

Seemed like he has had the deck stacked against him his entire life. I will be pulling for him. I am glad he took the offer (I cannot remember where it was).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nicholls State***

Aug 21, 2016, 10:07 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I felt for Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:08 PM [ in reply to I felt for Ollie ]

Yes he had a very hard childhood and seemed like a reasonably well adjusted young man despite those circumstances. He plays for Nicholls State in Thibodeux, LA now

Re: I felt for Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:09 PM

*Thibodaux, butchered that one

Home of the twins.

Aug 21, 2016, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I felt for Ollie ]

[no pigs]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he gets better life coaching

Aug 21, 2016, 10:13 PM [ in reply to I felt for Ollie ]

at Nichols than he got from Buddy Stephens. In my opinion, that fat ##### should be out of a job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tried really hard to like Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Just finished watching Last Chance U ]

couldn't do it. I get that he came from a tough beginning. That's why I wanted to like him. The character is just not there. I wouldn't want him on my team. Not the attitude I want in my locker room.

Re: I tried really hard to like Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:12 PM

oh yeah, I can totally see that. Who knows about that concussion, plus he may have cost himself a better scholarship by missing those three games

Re: I tried really hard to like Ollie

Aug 21, 2016, 10:16 PM

All he does is whine. Guess what? Life is tough. He had a great opportunity and pretty much mailed it in. Can't feel sorry for him on that account.

I get that also

Aug 21, 2016, 10:25 PM [ in reply to I tried really hard to like Ollie ]

But just think about the leadership he was under there. I think he would really be someone that could be guided if the right person were to take him and mentor him.

I could not imagine the first 18 years of his life.

I do hope somebody can get the chip off

Aug 21, 2016, 10:29 PM

his shoulder. Could be a cool guy if he got his act together.

They're picked up for another season already also.....***

Aug 21, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Just finished watching Last Chance U ]

Really?

Aug 21, 2016, 10:31 PM

Them and The Kardashians, I guess. I won't bother with either one.

Proving once again, people love watching a good train wreck

Aug 22, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to They're picked up for another season already also.....*** ]

I agree with most of the things said here.

The DL coach, the D Coordinator, O coordinator and Ms. Wagner all seem like they genuinely care about those kids.

That fat POS Buddy Stephens on the other hand, I bet he wouldn't have shot off at the mouth about "redneck thugs" if he was the one laying on the other sideline getting stomped by at least 8 guys. Matter of fact, he keeps it up, he may just get to see what that feels like. Hopefully his players do what he says and stay on the bench. Even though he antagonized a referee earlier in the season. Pot, meet kettle. POS.

I thought the woman that was on there was OK

Aug 21, 2016, 10:03 PM

She seemed like she cared about the players. Who knows though.

But, you are right, Buddy Stephens has a lot of work to do on himself, and should not be leading anyone. I will reserve my opinion about the players, and the way they act. However, as for playing ability, JFIII will make me smile if I see him behind center on 9/3.

I might have been a fan of hers if she were

Aug 21, 2016, 10:24 PM

part of a better organization. There is just so much about that bunch to dislike that I suppose I consider her guilty by association.

Aug 21, 2016, 10:48 PM

Why every review I've seen on here about LCU has been negative? And plus, the guy growling is Harlod Roberson, long time EMCC fan and he also has autism...

Well, call me a cad if you want. My issue

Aug 21, 2016, 11:01 PM

with Stephens and EMCC is they're not about building men of character. They're about winning, plain and simple.

Stephens is a POS and his program lacks integrity.

Your issue is you're being judgmental

Aug 22, 2016, 1:15 PM

And not taking into account that the only reason most of those kids are there is to get somewhere else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2016, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Just finished watching Last Chance U ]

I thought some of the support staff, like the defensive line coach and offensive coordinator seemed like they were good guys and could probably be somewhere better. The head coach is a joke and all I could picture were duche bags like Meyer, Saban, and so on at the end of the last episode where we was saying all he cared about was wanting to make them better men and that he cared about the academics.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic