Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel very sorry for Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I feel very sorry for Chad

Apr 14, 2014, 4:52 PM

His uncle has a very bad form of cancer, Chad has been sick lately, and nothing seemed to go his way in the Spring game. Lets stop and realize how much pressure he is under right now.

We need to be forgiving to Chad. We will probably not let him back on the team because Dabo is not Spurrier, but we do need to pray for him and just hope that he can get his mind straight and be successful.

I hope he is successful because, well, he is a Clemson man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel very sorry for Chad

Apr 14, 2014, 4:57 PM

All is true. But never feel sorry for someone with more money than you,if that be the case. And yea I know money aint everything.

Apr 14, 2014, 4:57 PM

He sure is one heck of a QB. I can only hope that all of this crap is false about him. But - there are too many sources to discard them. A truly sad day in CLEMSON sports IMO. We need to make these guys BETTER - not abandon them like so many have done.

Good luck to Chad if all of this crap turns out like it sounds that it will.

Apr 14, 2014, 5:06 PM

IMO he brought every bit of this on himself and deserves everything that comes his way...

I feel sorry for him because he's stupid

Apr 14, 2014, 5:08 PM

Starter or not, he COULD have brought a lot of skills and leadership to this team. It's too bad his immaturity led to this.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2014, 5:13 PM

He's young.He's under a huge amount of pressure especially in his own mind.He's dealing with some things in life he just can't control like sickness in the family. I hope he gets this straightened out.I feel really bad for the guy.If we're honest most all of us made some really poor decisions at his age. I for one would be a huge hypocrite to wish him anything but the best in getting thru this mess.

No. Clemson men have Clemson diplomas

Apr 14, 2014, 5:21 PM

or have done something great for Clemson.

Chad Kelly has neither. He is not a Clemson man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I don't feel sorry for him.

Apr 14, 2014, 5:47 PM

He is blessed to have:

-Excellent athletic genes
-A supportive family
-A hall of fame QB as an uncle to advise him
-The talent and intelligence to get an athletic scholarship to Clemson University, which he chose over many other good football programs

At Clemson, he had (and lost):
-The chance to compete for the starting QB job at Clemson
-The chance to play in a BCS bowl, and possibly the national championship game
-Excellent coaching
-Excellent trainers/medical staff
-Free tuition/housing/meals/clothing

I hate that he has the pressure on him from this QB race, as well as his uncle's cancer diagnosis. But despite that, he has a lot of tools and resources at his disposal and he messed up.

Not only did he mess up, but he messed up repeatedly. He shunned those who are in his corner, trying to help him. I hate it for him, and hope he learns some very positive life lessons from this.

But feel sorry for him? Nope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I don't feel sorry for him.

Apr 14, 2014, 5:49 PM

I don't feel sorry for him either. Most of us would love to have had his advantages in life. Thus far, he has squandered them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic