Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game"

Nov 27, 2019, 2:54 PM

Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game"

South Carolina has been on the losing end of the Palmetto Bowl for the past five years and the Gamecocks are hoping to turn the rivalry back in their favor when they square off with Clemson at noon on Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game"

Nov 27, 2019, 2:58 PM

Too bad you won't....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 7:58 AM

He’s like, I’ll play along here and not tell you the truth, we need to win this game, knowing that they are about to receive a good Ole butt whopping. They have to decide who to cover the running game or the WR’s. Let’s be honest after the 1st quarter or so it’s going to be fun watching us expose their weaknesses.

They are about to get the thumbing to go with the five an as Dabo says we’re just getting started!!

Muscoot is like the money is good an I’m saving this good money. If I can win this one they’ll give me a raise again but I might be better off playing the lottery.

I would like to see us give Feaster a reminder of running against our defense. I really believe he would have had more yards Clemson and he would have been on the playoff stage getting exposure in big games. Going to the coots didn’t help his hopes. Being tied for second string on a 4-8 team leaves you with few opportunities. He can still get a shot but he could have at least got picked at Clemson.

I’m willing to bet it’s nicer at Clemson and he was treated better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

that face int he thumbnail "send help"***

Nov 27, 2019, 2:59 PM

Re: that face int he thumbnail "send help"***

Nov 27, 2019, 5:52 PM

Clap-Clap_Clap_Clap and Clap some more --- thanks Will, for reading our roster and giving our guys the heads-up compliments _____ be sure and thank ""YO DADDY"" (Dabo) after the game Saturday !!!!

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 28, 2019, 7:48 AM

I have part of a story where aliens contacted Earth. One thing they did was took the Coot's constant pleas of "if only" to the Galaxy Of If Only. They ran every scenario, permutation, and possibility, In the end, their findings were that the Coots still suck. Plus the galaxy sent U of Coot a bill for services of over a billion dollars.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 12:45 PM

Sounds kind of like the Nine Billion Names of God by Arthur C. Clarke.

Nov 27, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to that face int he thumbnail "send help"*** ]

sounds like he studied us all year...knows all of our

Nov 27, 2019, 3:03 PM

players’ names very well...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he probably knows his butt is on the line so...

Nov 27, 2019, 3:35 PM

he's already updated his resume.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson:

Nov 27, 2019, 3:08 PM

“Carolina” Panthers... they are literally 2 hours from Clemson SC and their slogan is two states on team lol. They’re as close to being a two states team as possible without being Carowinds.

Yes Muschamp, our state has a pro team, 1/5 of the roster always seems to be gamecocks...

Message was edited by: Clemsontiger179812®

Nov 27, 2019, 3:27 PM

He scared.

Nov 27, 2019, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: ]

My thought exactly! He keeps saying "our" state, and doesn't even realize we do have a pro team?

Nov 27, 2019, 3:30 PM

I look at this picture and read his words, listened as well, and I find myself almost feeling sorry for him. Then you watch him after a loss, or almost any other time, and he's short with the media, cusses during press conferences. The guy behaves like a child, his media is scared to ask him questions. He never has much more that 9-10 minutes. Believe us Tiger fans are very glad to hear he's staying. He's no big threat! Know most Coot fans want him gone. Go Tigers!!!

Nov 27, 2019, 4:23 PM

Part of the time (between all the "you knows") he used complete sentences.

I feel sorry for every coach they've had...well, except

Nov 27, 2019, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game" ]

Spurrier. He was an ###. But that was nothing new, just who/what he is/was.

But Dietzel, Carlen, Bell, Morrison, Sparky, Brad, Holtz, Spurrier, and now Mushchump.....they've all gone into that school with high hopes. All left defeated. They hire these big-name guys, some are HOF coaches, they come from out-of-state. They see USuC as a challenge. They have stellar resumes. They are good men (mostly). Good people. Then then arrive and find themselves in a bad environment. Just bad all around. They have to sell recruits on college life in a city like Columbia, SC. The fans are off their rocker obsessed with their rival, and no one except MAYBE Spurrier, ever shook that problem. Then they end up leaving in disgrace. Their coaches are victims really. Good people from far away who came there hoping to make a difference. They get chewed up and spit out every time though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel sorry for every coach they've had...well, except

Nov 27, 2019, 10:18 PM

It's sad, in their entire storied career, I'm not sure they've ever had a coach move up. Where head coaches go to die.

Nov 28, 2019, 7:34 AM [ in reply to I feel sorry for every coach they've had...well, except ]

As I recall Carlen was an arrogant SOB. No sympathy for him.

Nov 28, 2019, 12:04 PM [ in reply to I feel sorry for every coach they've had...well, except ]

Brad Scott had worked at Florida State alongside Tommy Bowden so they were all ready good friends. He had proven himself as a recruiter and a coach just got stuck at south carolina. Tommy helped him out and it has paid dividends. Not only did he continue to be a great recruiter and coach, but when he had retired, he had trained his son Jeff on the craft. The friendship and competive fire between Jeff and Tony Elliot has already paid mega dividends.

Nov 27, 2019, 3:40 PM

Was that an interview to come to work at Clemson after they fire his butt, it sure sounded like it;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 4:33 PM

Maybe as a water boy or bathroom attendant!!! Coach.....not even for the dive team!!!!!! Lol

Nov 27, 2019, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Will Muschamp on facing Clemson: "We need to win the game" ]

I hope not. He's bad juju

Nov 28, 2019, 5:01 AM

Difference between need and WON’T!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like a hostage video. Was he blinking SOS?***

Nov 27, 2019, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's like a hostage video. Was he blinking SOS?***

Nov 27, 2019, 6:52 PM

Doubt he's smart enough to do that.

Nov 27, 2019, 4:30 PM

Muscrap has been studying our tapes HARD!!! He knows every players name and size and skill set not to mention the backups!!! Lol does anybody else think he's scared to death to play this game or is he just scared to death for his job!?!?!?

Nov 27, 2019, 4:45 PM

Every name except Denzel Washington.

Gonna need an ice pick so I can poke out my mind's eye.

Nov 27, 2019, 5:04 PM

Trynna get rid of the image of his players "bouncing around" and feeling vibes.

Dead man walking

Nov 27, 2019, 7:16 PM

3 days until your doom

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "The Game" of the year

Nov 27, 2019, 7:18 PM

Tigers need to take the "chickens best punch the PUNCH back like they've never been PUNCHED. Expect trick plays. Expect them to get out of their tendencies. Tigers need to "DROP THE HAMMER" and don't let the foot off the gas. I have a feeling they may follow the North Carolina game example. Be patient and take what's there on offense then let the defense do the damage. GO TIGERS.

He is dialed in, we are in trouble. The coots are ready.

Nov 27, 2019, 7:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it just me...

Nov 27, 2019, 7:30 PM

or does he look like he's choking off a loaf?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 10:17 PM

Not the first time Muschamp’s eyes have drifted toward the back end ??

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that Denzel Washington guy...

Nov 27, 2019, 11:30 PM

Not sure which movie he’s watching?
The Bone Collector?
Out of Time?
Magnificent Seven?
Man on Fire?
Training Day?
No, wait a minute, gotta be Unstoppable.
No wait, Deja Vu.

Roar Tigers

Re: Yeah, you gotta watch out for that Denzel Washington guy...

Nov 28, 2019, 8:09 AM

Muscoot is dumb and dumber, he should have never made a remark about his wife flirting with him. That’s when it got serious.

If I was a coach I would never want to play Dabo after pissing him off. Muscoot thought that would work lol ????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic