Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel like we'll play Pitt in the ACC Championship game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I feel like we'll play Pitt in the ACC Championship game

Nov 3, 2018, 9:33 AM

Pitt is 3 pt loss to UNC away from being 5-0 in the conference. They still have to play VT next week, but based on the games I've seen, Pitt and Cuse are the 2nd the 3rd best teams in the ACC this year.

If Pitt makes it to the Championship game, that's a big feather in the cap for UCF since they blew out Pitt by about 30 pts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like we'll play Pitt in the ACC Championship game

Nov 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

I tend to agree with you. It really sucks for us because they will come into the game with 3-4 losses overall and unranked. It will do nothing for us from a strength of schedule perspective.

The big thing that I noticed last night watching Pitt and Virginia is that the coastal teams are just so slow. I have gotten used to the speed everywhere that Clemson has and watching these teams last night was like watching our games in slow-mo. My feeling was that we would most likely annihilate either one of these teams, Virginia or Pitt just because we are bigger, faster and stronger on both sides of the ball than either of these teams that are supposed to be the best of the coastal! And then Virginia's quarterback if he played us he would be sacked on every pass play. Holds the ball too long and makes dumb scrambling decisions.

Thus, to impress the CFP committee, we will have to destroy, and I mean destroy, whomever comes out of the coastal!

Nov 3, 2018, 9:54 AM

You mean destroy like in last year vs Miami ?

Nov 3, 2018, 9:56 AM

OH YEAH BABY!!!! BRING EM ALL ON!!!!! GO TIGERS !!!!! WE WANT BAMA !!!!!!!

This is yet another reason why I would support

Nov 3, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I feel like we'll play Pitt in the ACC Championship game ]

replacing the conference championship games with an 8-team first round playoff, losers to the other NY6 bowls.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UCF fans

Nov 3, 2018, 9:55 AM

UCF fans down here (who are already unbearable) are claiming an acc coastal lead since the beat Pitt

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic