Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I ealize we are favored by 26, but I won't relax until we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I ealize we are favored by 26, but I won't relax until we

Nov 22, 2018, 6:33 PM

are up at least 3 scores. Coots have had a horseshoe up their butts for years. One year the ball was on the ground 5 times, and they got them all (3-USUC, 2 CU). The ball seemed to have eyes that day and found their lucky butts each time. We did get an INT though, so that maybe saved us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I ealize we are favored by 26, but I won't relax until we

Nov 22, 2018, 6:33 PM

lol - realize*

It might be a long first quarter for you***

Nov 22, 2018, 6:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It might be a long first quarter for you***

Nov 22, 2018, 6:50 PM

You mean like the Duke game was?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

more like FSU 0-0 after the first quarter

Nov 22, 2018, 8:01 PM

28-0 at halftime. Everybody throws a bunch of new stuff on us...then we adjust and kick ####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 7:19 PM

I have learned over the last few years not to panic when the other team comes out on fire. The first time I thought, ok no panic, was the Oklahoma game during playoffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 7:25 PM

That game was awesome. People tend to forget OU led at halftime while we were making flight reservations for Phoenix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 22, 2018, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I ealize we are favored by 26, but I won't relax until we ]

Very wise grasshopper...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will hammer them relentlessly.***

Nov 22, 2018, 7:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 7:26 PM

You can bet they will be coming with corner blitzes. I don't think we exploited those blitzes well against BC or Duke. I hope we do against the Coots. I'm with you, I will feel better when we are up by 3 scores. Although I don't freak out as much now that we have TLaw at QB and the defense completely shutting teams down.

Corner Blitzes with 2 freshman safeties?

Nov 22, 2018, 8:02 PM

ok, I like the odds there.

They have no depth right now, especially on defense

Nov 22, 2018, 7:28 PM

Even if it's close for awhile I can't imagine we wont pull away by the end of the 3rd.

Nov 22, 2018, 7:47 PM

I agree but don't think it will be competitive game. If we start fast they will give up and it will be another massive blowout.

Keep in mind that just like last year they are lucky to not have 2-3 more losses as they won 3 games by about a 10 point margin total. They are just getting by by the skin of their teeth.

Nov 22, 2018, 7:59 PM

Yep. They could easily be a 4-6 team, but they should be a 9-2 ranked team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4-6 or 9-2. We would beat either team into submission.***

Nov 22, 2018, 8:28 PM

if it's 42-0 at half Tigers then I will relax...

Nov 22, 2018, 9:38 PM

:)...

That's about the way I roll, too. Not that we are

Nov 22, 2018, 9:45 PM

greedy or anything like that, of course! lol

Re: if it's 42-0 at half Tigers then I will relax...

Nov 22, 2018, 10:05 PM [ in reply to if it's 42-0 at half Tigers then I will relax... ]

Not relax so much as hope we keep piling on!

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 23, 2018, 12:25 AM

I believe those type games are behind us. But I know what you mean. I will relax when we start driving the ball down their throats and put up 70 plus points on them holding them scoreless.

I want this to be the beat down that demoralizes the coots and their fan base so bad that they never forget 11/24/2018 at the real Death Valley. And recruits start decommitting

Nov 23, 2018, 12:33 AM

I agree with the previous comment about not panicking anymore. This team doesn't fold. Example Syracuse game. We roll Saturday night despite a potential slow start.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic