Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer LaurelCardsFan:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Deer LaurelCardsFan:

Sep 17, 2017, 2:03 PM

Ma'am, we sure hope you are okay. You stated that "win or lose" you'd be back earlier this morning but maybe that beotch slap was a bit too much...hope it doesn't leave a permanent mark. Now go make us another sammich.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer LaurelCardsFan:

Sep 17, 2017, 5:12 PM

You can add that clown Senore and that idiot Beaux something or other. I TOLD you guys we wouldn't see them on Sunday morning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer LaurelCardsFan:

Sep 17, 2017, 5:14 PM

I'm pretty sure they went to church today and prayed that someone washed Petrino's mouth out with soap. They're probably still praying, so be patient.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site

Sep 17, 2017, 5:32 PM

but he made an #### of himself and possibly got banned. At the very least all of his posts got deleted. Even the other Lewisville fans were sick of him. What an idiot.

Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site

Sep 17, 2017, 7:19 PM

LOL, laurel was pretty pissed over at our board. I hope he didn't get banned because he is generally a good poster. In fact, I seriously doubt it, particularly since I think he is Premium. But he got in some huge pissing match with another dude. It got personal, lol.

You guys have one hell of a ball club. I had made this great long spiel on the Rivals site in responding to the 60-some Clemson fans who inundated my "alerts". I woke up extremely late this morning after crashing and burning, myself, and I expected no less. So then, then I worked hard and responded, the suckers had closed the ### thread, ha ha.

I was going to say a couple things. I an an old sucker now but I have played sports at the Div 1 level....baseball. I also high jumped and played hoops and quit them as well to devote time to hardball and to work at a gas station and help out the fam. In fact, I quit football as a senior in HS - a two year letter man who quit because, as I confessed to the coaches - "I hate football." I had concussions, a broken arm, broken toes and fingers and nose and I mentioned then that I am a baseball player and quit in my senior year. I am not a mesomorph, lol. But the interesting rise of Louisville football from being considered an excess program in the mid-80's, suitable for a Tulane-like decision to drop it entirely, caught my attention because I thought they were doing things right. I still do.

I have been so embarrassed in ballgames from time to time, it made my nose run. We won a state championship when I was a soph shortstop totally living the dream, but the week before we played the Championship, we got absolutely slaughtered by an Evansville team, 17-1. lol. I had never been trashed that bad. A week later, we're state champs. (plus we hosted the same guys at our place for a July 4th deal and beat them 22-1, ha ha). Being embarrassed in sports happens. What matters is what you do next. You guys dominated us last night like red headed step children - but I also remember your own feelings when the trailer trash at WVU spanked you with 70. You moved forward and you succeeded. That's the important thing. I am hoping their is enough heart in our players and coaches to withstand the amazingly nasty and short sighted criticism from our own fans and to keep the faith.

Sports is like life, but it aint life. Life is my traveling to San Diego next week to see my daughter. That's my Super Bowl.

Hey, no hard feelings from me. I got taught a lesson. I can use those, I believe in growth.

Good luck going forward - I can't wish you the total thing, although you have developed something of a fan, because like Dabo said, no team won or lose the ACC Championship last night. When we finally dp - of we do - then I'm all over Clemson. Met some great fans last night.

Sep 17, 2017, 7:26 PM

Nice response. I'll like y'all a lot better when you fire Petrino.

Sep 17, 2017, 7:31 PM

Not me, they need to keep him. After all, he IS the best play caller in college football. Wait, who said that????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2017, 8:29 PM

Lol, I heard that on gameday as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh!

Sep 17, 2017, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

+1 just because you showed back up to take it.The rest is just filler. ;)

Can't wish your team luck, cuz honestly from the top down I don't like Louisville's operation.They were humbled on the field of play, but weren't men enough to admit it.Personally I think Louisville was in better hands with Strong.
Rearview mirror.On to Boston College.

Go TIGERS!!!

Sep 17, 2017, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

At least you did come back over here, but come on man. You ran smack about the game not your HS baseball team. There was absolutely nothing NOTHING that pointed to a UL victory in this game. LJ is a nice little WR playing QB in college, but UL just isn't on par with the big boys. Learn to evaluate things by the way they look & not just listening to ESPN hype. Now run along...

Sep 17, 2017, 7:54 PM

Prior to 2016 you guys consistently checked in at anywhere from 17th to 11th in the country in the 4 years prior. Do you recall who you lost to? Did you believe the ACC was as rough then as it is now?

I grant you are studs now. My own mea culpa about underrating Clemson is quite clear. I make no apologies whatsoever because I can be as deluded as the next guy about his club. I also made that clear. The Punishment Ethic is a large cancer for someone to carry consistently. Just a word from the wise. I see it on our board and I see it in your words. Good luck with that.

MY last post until hoops or baseball. Good luck with that, too. I enjoyed this site. Very much.

WTH are you talking about?

Sep 17, 2017, 8:27 PM

"Prior to 2016 you guys consistently checked in at anywhere from 17th to 11th in the country in the 4 years prior."

Go back and check your data.

2012: #9/#11
2013: #7/#8
2014: #15/#15 (#1 defense in the country)
2015: #2 (played for national title)

That makes 3 out of 4 years prior to 2016 that we exceeded your quotations. We've been studs longer than you noticed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Sep 17, 2017, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

Bro you talk smack you gotta pay the piper. I do it myself (albeit not on other teams' boards). Call it what you want but you gott eat your crow. See ya...

tl;dr***

Sep 17, 2017, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice response; good perspective. Thanks for coming back

Sep 17, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

to say it.

Best of luck the rest of the season!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2017, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I dunno if you saw the game thread on the Lewisville Scout site ]

Senore, Nice post. Sincere, interesting and entertaining.
Message from Dabbo To; Bobby...
Who's YOUR Daddy?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic