Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I doubt our guards would start for any other ACC team. Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,003

Jan 9, 2014, 10:34 PM

BB doesn't have much to work with. Of course, recruiting is also part of his job. Hopefully the young guys coming in next year will make a pretty strong impact. Crazy that we still have 0 seniors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2014, 10:48 PM

It is NOT CRAZY; thanks to Oliver Purnell. He and his minions did not recruit real well in the last two years.
so we are led to believe that Jennings could lift us out of the doldrums. Brad will get it done but he has to get some "no-names" that will develop, folks.
It has been a long sad journey thanks to OP and his fellows.
If you doubt me, how is DePaul doing these days in the middle of Chicago and more HS basketball talent than the 2 Carolinas combined?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt our guards would start for any other ACC team. Coach

Jan 9, 2014, 10:53 PM

Hang OP

You have no idea what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2014, 12:22 AM [ in reply to I doubt our guards would start for any other ACC team. Coach ]

OP was winning and would still be winning at Clemson if Clemson would have supported him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clemson had the third most wins in the ACC his last three years...................

Clemson is why Clemson isn't winning and winning coaches leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give me the girlfriend crap either!!!!!!!!!!! They have girls in Texas and Chicago.................. They left to go to school that have and will support basketball...............

Again more passion about basketball on this board than in LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look around the league and you will see what we need to do....................

Do they hand out trophies for finishing behind Duke and UNC?

Jan 10, 2014, 2:13 AM

Know who finished with the 4th most wins in that time frame? VT...And they didn't win an NCAA game either

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt our guards would start for any other ACC team. Coach

Jan 9, 2014, 10:50 PM

You are absolutely correct. How sad it is and we have had two transfer in past two years; Sapp and Coleman.
We have no scorers/shooters in the remaining roster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The guards?

Jan 9, 2014, 11:22 PM

We had Josh Smith out there starting tonight for us. Starting. No offense to this young man, who I'm sure is a really good dude and great teammate, but he has no business being on the floor of an ACC game, much less starting one. I get Brownlee has to work with what he has, but man, I just cringe when I see him start to in anyway move with the ball.

He has recruited and put together a team that would be

Jan 9, 2014, 11:43 PM

middle of the pack Southern Conference. We have the luckiest players on earth. If not for Clemson, they would have never been able to play in the ACC.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,003
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic