Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't watch much ACC channel so this may be germans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,408

I don't watch much ACC channel so this may be germans

Jan 19, 2020, 9:39 PM

But last night I was watching some of the series on ACC traditions. It was really interesting and shows how much time and effort went into them was impressed with the Fl.State tradition of planting the spear at mid field. Was impressed with how the university has gotten the Seminole tribe involved in the tradition.

Was not impressed w/ga. Tech tradition.

Cameron crazies process of getting tickets to game is far out. When you camp out for weeks just to get a ticket, you know they are serious about Basketball. You can't give football tickets away. If we ever have students camping out to get BB tickets. Be sure and take a pic. Of those flying pigs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't watch much ACC channel so this may be germans

Jan 19, 2020, 11:02 PM

I was listening to a UNC-FSU game in the mid 1990s on the heel network. When the teams came out, one UNC announcer commented about FSU's impressive entrance. The other announcer responded, "When you've seen those great Clemson teams of the 1980s run down that hill, that Indian on a horse ain't very much."

That is the only thing I remember from that game, but IMO, it is still true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't watch much ACC channel so this may be germans

Jan 19, 2020, 11:53 PM

Agree. Would not trade our tradition for anyone's. Just found the FSU on going connection to the Seminole tribe in Fl. Very interesting. The tribe is very proud of the FSU tradition and makes all of the dressings for them so that it is true to the original. Found that connection interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic