Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't understand this obsession with SC
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I don't understand this obsession with SC

Nov 16, 2015, 2:08 PM

Some of you constantly talk about them to the point of insanity. Like you can't say anything else. Coot this and coot that. And coot isn't even accurate.

I love the Tigers but I could care less what SC is doing til we play them and then I certainly don't wish them any harm. I just want to win and move on. Some of you talk about them like they are your mortal enemy. It's dumb. We all live in the same state. I have friends that are SC fans. I hope they win every game they play as long as it isn't against us. Makes for a better game.

They deserve better than what they have gotten this year. Spurrier shoulda at least finished the season. Their fans, I'm sure, are real disappointed. Can you people not compete with a little class? The way you are constantly running your faces, some of you look and sound pretty dumb.

Even half this board claims to be a Clemson grad and I don't buy that. Can't be true with all this lack of good sense. And I don't believe there are half the SC lurkers, as u guys call it, as some of you say.

Have a little sportsmanship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand your obsession with posting here***

Nov 16, 2015, 2:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect Response

Nov 16, 2015, 2:24 PM

and dead on. so pathetic that uscuck is so bad that this toolbag continues to come here. no one responds to his idiotic questions but this moran continues as people call him out. its so pathetic its laughable

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

if you could careless then why don't you?***

Nov 16, 2015, 2:13 PM

Re: I don't understand this obsession with SC

Nov 16, 2015, 2:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Could you please display a graph also explaining

Nov 16, 2015, 2:21 PM

That you can't give more than a hundred percent. It's impossible to. You can't give "110%" as many think, or say. But you certainly can give less than a hundred percent, which most everyone does, at least some of the time. We only use the phrase "110 percent" because it happens so rarely that we've had to invent a new phrase for it. Likewise, there is no such thing as an "overachiever" either. It's impossible. We can only "achieve" to maximum - beyond this is impossible. A graph or visual on these things, for everyone's edification, please.

Re: Could you please display a graph also explaining

Nov 16, 2015, 2:33 PM

Actually if you enter into a scenario with a set amount of abilities and skills but work, train, eat, diet, condition, etc. Then you can make your self more productive. If you could only lift 100 lbs before starting to workout and then after a week's worth of hard work you could lift 110 lbs then you are lifting 110% of what you used to could give. Maybe Frank Howard meant that you better be working your tail off in the offseason and between games so that you can give at least 10% more productivity than you did the previous week.

Speaking entirely for myself....

the $CU fan base deserves every hardship, misfortune and calamity that could possibly befall their pitiful program.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving group as far as I'm concerned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

go to your room!***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sniff...sniff...I smell feathers!!!***

Nov 16, 2015, 2:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Nov 16, 2015, 2:18 PM

The Crap we had to put up during their 5Peat

is the reason we laughed till our guts bust at those Clowns. with no past history, they thought they had ARRIVED, in the same league with the ND's,Ohio state's and Bama's of the world.

Too stupid to realize that Stevie wouldn't ever recruit or win there like he did at Florida.

You give and Ugly a nice new boob job,once you stop admiring their size, it's still an ugly women. It's sort of like putting rims on a Pinto.

Could it possibly be the guy in my face holding up 5 fingers

and shouting at me we would never win again? Or the Coots sitting near me in 2010 in my own stadium--because stupid "Clemson" fans sold them tickets-- who threatened to call security to remove me because I was cheering too hard for my team. Or the old bag/hag in WB in 2013 who almost got into a fight with my wife because we were in WB cheering for the Tigers and she had to get tickets in the Clemson section?

Or the numerous A-holes who make snide remarks when I go into a business to purchase something and have my orange on.

Or could it be the endless stupidity of saying our schedule is so weak they will beat us no matter how many wins we have?

I don't know--it seems like they have an obsession with us?

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Of These (And More) ******

Nov 16, 2015, 2:24 PM

^^^^This Juan Always Gets It!!!!! ^^^^***

Nov 16, 2015, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Could it possibly be the guy in my face holding up 5 fingers ]

Re: Could it possibly be the guy in my face holding up 5 fingers

Nov 16, 2015, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Could it possibly be the guy in my face holding up 5 fingers ]

Atta Boy!!!!

+1

You really want an answer?

Nov 16, 2015, 2:26 PM

It's called schadenfreude. German for taking joy in the misfortune of others.
We are number 1 and looking a CFP berth right in the mouth. You guys just ruined a HOF coach's legacy.
Coot is quite accurate. The coots are a pathetic excuse for a football team. They stuff houndstooth socks in their boxers to try and claim relevance.

Your friends are retarded.

Sportsmanship is clapping for a guy when he gets injured and walks off the field. You are on a message board you incomparable moron. Message boards are for boasting, jokes and chicken little syndrome. Go back over to FGF and get a reach-around from SportsSuites.

Re: You really want an answer?

Nov 16, 2015, 2:29 PM

I'm more of a Tiger fan then you'll ever be and with way more class.

Then why bring up such a ill-informed topic?

Nov 16, 2015, 2:32 PM

You should know if you have lived in the state of South Carolina.

Re: Then why bring up such a ill-informed topic?

Nov 16, 2015, 2:33 PM

Because it is lying

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

you just said....

Nov 16, 2015, 2:36 PM

you cared

"I love the Tigers but I could care less"

Because of coots like you *nm*

Nov 16, 2015, 2:37 PM

nm

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 16, 2015, 2:37 PM

2 things.

1. we have already reached a near unanimous decision that coot is an appropriate term (hint: you are making it 99,999 to 1)
2. this is a TIGER message board. the vast majority of the posts deal with the TIGERS. however, occasionally we talk about other teams, one of which is the coots. we happen to play them in 2 weeks. I would say we shouldn't overlook Wake but that applies to players/coaches not fans. besides even when wake is good, there isn't much to talk about.

Wow you've really poured your heart out here

Nov 16, 2015, 2:53 PM

The coots are our archrival. So we talk about them a lot. And we don't pull for them when... EVER!

Nov 16, 2015, 3:27 PM

If that's how you feel, you just don't understand Clemson and you are not a true fan. You want them to win every game? How could a true Clemson fan possibly feel that way. No way they could.

If it looks like a coot and smells like a coot...

Nov 26, 2015, 12:05 AM

and sounds like a coot... hmmmmmmm

it might be a coot

Dec 6, 2015, 10:23 PM

You again....this is football! No room for sugar in your tank. Talk like a man and bash some coots

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next