Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: New Kids on the Block: Which newcomers will play?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,110

New Story: New Kids on the Block: Which newcomers will play?

Jun 20, 2016, 1:42 PM

New Kids on the Block: Which newcomers will play?

The rest of the 2016 recruiting class moved into Clemson Sunday afternoon, the unofficial start of their college football careers. Which ones will play this season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think there is any way that Feaster is here for 4

Jun 20, 2016, 2:01 PM

years. For that reason, I don't see him redshirting this year even if he just plays sparingly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think there is any way that Feaster is here for 4

Jun 20, 2016, 9:29 PM

He is too talented. Too much speed and great instincts. He plays, and he plays a lot. Maybe, or maybe not, at RB, but he is on the field, and he will be productive. No knock on Choice or Gallman, but this young man is the real deal, and we haven't even seen him play when he is healthy ( which he now is).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: New Kids on the Block: Which newcomers will play?

Jun 20, 2016, 2:49 PM

I agree with pretty much all you said in this, however I have one question regarding Chalk. Having seen nothing out of the TE position other than Leggett catching and Williams blocking, how deep ARE we there. A lot of talked about guys who we have yet to see do anything. Not knocking any of these kids, hope they are all studs, but until we see them on the field we will all wonder a bit I would imagine. Thanks for the scoop!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2016, 5:25 PM

We are good we got (1)Milan Richardson who's 6-5 and Hershel walkers nephew heard good things also we got (3)cannon smith he's also like 6-4 both were # 1 and 3 TE in 2014 class both high 4 stars.

I think Wallace plays.

Jun 20, 2016, 8:29 PM

He'll crack the 1st unit on kickoffs, and might see some time at nickel.

Jun 20, 2016, 5:23 PM

I think xavier Kelley can get into the two deep at wde, wish he would have enrolled early but I know he wanted to play bball. Fiester will prob get on the field bc of his hands and speed! We can find away to get him in there. Mullens can be out mark fields he has the talent for sure. He will prob end up in the 2 deep by gameday maybe #1! And we always have one reciever that has a good freshman year and I kind of thing that will be Powell . Also thing overton could be back up to mike or Cain if he can catch like I've seen ,Thompson drops a good bit but they say he's getting better. Simpson redshirts unless he is a beast or injury. And I think I can see simmons getting into 2 deep if he can adjust quick! That's my analysis Go Tigers!!

Jun 20, 2016, 10:32 PM

I think Isaih plays early as well. He will be in the 2 deep at Saftey somewhere. He looks like a grown man! K'Von might see time at nickel like the one guys says. Xavier I agree he will be playing. Mullens plays but I don't think he ever starts over Edmond or Fields. Will he fun to see. Feaster will get touches and he is going to be special but going to be hard with Gallman Choice Dye and Fuller. He may see some snaps behind Artavis and Ray Ray.

David

Jun 20, 2016, 9:33 PM

Thanks for your best guesstimates. Isn't it fun to have all this talent coming in with all the talent we already have on our roster? That is something we must get usec to, and I am as happy as a hog in slop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My money is on Donny Wahlberg - the rebel new kid.

Jun 20, 2016, 10:19 PM

Jordan Knight definitely sits.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 20, 2016, 10:32 PM

I'm hoping Cooper can come in and show out!!

That's a lot of bubble guys

Jun 21, 2016, 1:51 PM

I think most of them get on the field, especially the skill players.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic