Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
U can talk bout 15 P5 schools all U want
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,843

U can talk bout 15 P5 schools all U want

Oct 11, 2018, 2:59 PM

But when it's UNCheat,Arkansas,Mizzou & Loserville getting the visits, you listened to the WRONG advice LOL

From a Contender to a Pretender in a real short time .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being

Oct 11, 2018, 3:04 PM

drafted he just needs to go start somewhere. It doesn't matter if the team is competing for any kind of championships.

Personally I think the NFL is a really, really long shot for him, but I can't fault him for keeping his dream alive. I may have done the exact same thing in his situation.

This is true. Kelly wants to walk into a situation

Oct 11, 2018, 3:06 PM

where he can start and possibly make the team better cause he's there....

Re: I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being

Oct 11, 2018, 3:20 PM [ in reply to I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being ]

Well yes. I "dream" of flying to the moon by flapping my arms, but the probability of that happening is remote. If Kelly Bryant ever plays a day in the NFL, I'll go to the Patriot's camp, and try out for middle guard, and I weigh 165. Get over it folks: He lost his starting QB job at Clemson to a vastly superior talent. These things happen in big-boy football. So now, he's going to go to a big-time college program and "star" as a QB?? What? Hello! Who's delusional here? Can anyone say that we are not far better off with TL as our QB?? Even Chase Brice! I wish KB the best----at any place but Clemson.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:23 PM

No one in this thread said they'd rather have kb than tl... but if you were in his spot, I'm pretty sure you'd do everything you can to maximize your potential and playing career. So keep flapping your arms.. maybe eat up if you only weigh 165.

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Oct 11, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being ]

Oct 11, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being ]

We all see why your pulse is 42 thanks to this comment.

Oct 11, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think that's true. If Kelly Bryant wants any chance of being ]

We all see why your pulse is 42 thanks to this comment.

Re: U can talk bout 15 P5 schools all U want

Oct 11, 2018, 3:05 PM

Each of those schools could be top15/20 with a solid recruiting class and qb play. So really, what you're saying is he should choose a top 10 team if he wants to play for a natty... so which one would he transfer to and be guaranteed the job? If you didn't notice, kb is transferring to get playing time, to hopefully make the NFL. Not to solely compete for a title... he would have stayed at Clemson to do that.

None of those teams will sniff the top 29 next season

Oct 11, 2018, 3:11 PM

Louisville and UNCheat are dumpster fires. Mizzou, well ,they just find ways to lose and their little bit of success has relied on a QB that can actually pass the ball.

Arkansas ? Fat Boy from Wisconsin converted them into a slow BIG 10 team. Chad's gonna need 4 years to straighten that out.

Re: None of those teams will sniff the top 29 next season

Oct 11, 2018, 3:15 PM

Hard to say whether they will or not. Louisville, UNC and Missouri have been in the top 15 within the past 2/3 years. And we all know chad morris can transform a program. I'm sure most people didn't think jack about Clemson the year we went 6-7 before it turned around.

Will they be top 25? probably not, but they certainly could with a few key players.

I like Chad

Oct 11, 2018, 3:22 PM

But the situations are different. Arkansas roster is crap.Chad's got a total; rebuild ,if given time he will succeed.

Chad got off the plane with Boyd ,Allen, Nuk & 3rd Down Brown already here and this recruiting class,recruited by Dabo/Scott/Napier/Steele,on the way. Heck if Napier could have not argued with his boss, he might have proven to be a good one.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2011-Football/Commits/

Re: I like Chad

Oct 11, 2018, 3:26 PM

I agree he has more work.. a lot. But he already has a top 20 class coming in next year. With KB to bridge the gap, all I'm saying is they could be a top 25 team.

Not sure what gaps he's going to bridge

Oct 11, 2018, 3:46 PM

Morris has a pretty solid WR haul coming in next year

Oct 11, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to I like Chad ]
snagcrew.jpg(46.5 K)

And the #1 TE in the country

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2019-Football/Commits/?PositionGroup=REC

Oct 11, 2018, 3:06 PM

I get what he's doing.

He's looking at their QB situations next year, looking at possibly being the difference maker for them so he can get in front of scouts and analysts. Problem with that is, he has to play extremely well with said teams to get those analysts and draft scouts to pay attention. If he were here, he might still play some but he might not. He has more pluses working for him to play elsewhere then here.

The plus he has for staying here is the fact that our pro day will be stocked with scouts and coaches more so than most programs or any program for that matter due to our Defensive starters grabbing headlines for round one picks, not just the D Line, but maybe Mullen, and some will probably want to see Renfrow as well.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:29 PM

At what major program in the country could he walk into as the starting QB?? Probably zero. There are REASONS that our coaches made the decision they did---what they are paid to do. Ask
Wake Forest about that. Can we live with a 60-point victory?? Oh yes, let's bring KB back! Really?? Really??

Oct 11, 2018, 3:31 PM

I'd say 50% of power 5 programs he could walk into and start after going through an offseason. Yes, he's no where close to TL, but he could still be a very good qb and most other schools. literally no one has said they'd rather have him as OUR starting qb.

With 128 FBS teams

Oct 11, 2018, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: U can talk bout 15 P5 schools all U want ]

I'm sure the bottom half could use him.

No one that finishes this season ranked in the top 25 will be calling

Re: With 128 FBS teams

Oct 11, 2018, 3:38 PM

Agree.

Oct 11, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: U can talk bout 15 P5 schools all U want ]

KB was successful at Clemson because Coach Swinney developed an offense around his strengths and didn’t rely heavily on his weaknesses. There are likely coaches out there who can do this for KB next year ... but I doubt if they can put a new system into effect in one season. You would have to have a full compliment of surrounding players already in place and that’s highly unlikely. Clemson won games with KB at quarterback because of the great coaching and solid teammates ..... the ones he deserted! We all wish him well. I personally promise to make his first NFL start and I’m not excited about traveling as I inch closer to the big 80!

Go Tigers . Support Clemson. .

^^^^^^People forget how much the Clemson Offense

Oct 11, 2018, 3:44 PM

was REtooled to fit KB.

Now we have DW4/Whitehurst passing with Thunder & Lightning(X2) backfield.

Re: ^^^^^^People forget how much the Clemson Offense

Oct 11, 2018, 5:08 PM

That’s what I’m talking about. You don’t go from DW4 to KB without a lot of changes made in the game approach. Dabo etal can do it. Who else can? Morris maybe?

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic