Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t see this becoming a reality but———
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I don’t see this becoming a reality but———

Sep 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

The “talk on the street” in Charlotte is that the Panthers will let Newton go and replace him with Kaepernick. What do you Panther fans think of this potential move?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ?

Sep 19, 2019, 10:59 AM

Ha ha, no impact on me

Sep 19, 2019, 11:00 AM

Both stink, and I am a Bucs fan!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So switch the name Newton to Winston and change

Sep 19, 2019, 11:08 AM

Panthers to Bucs . . . .

Winston stinks, too.

But at least he hasn't started dressing like Whitney Houston . . . . yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

No argument here

Sep 19, 2019, 12:43 PM

I would be great with moving on from Winston, but not if it means signing Kaepernick

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. As a Tampanian . . . . or, as I like to say it:

Sep 19, 2019, 1:10 PM

FROM NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOWN BAYYYYBEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! . . . . .

I hate Winston is our guy & Kap would be 10 times worse.

But honestly, other than DW4 - pro football is unwatchable to me. I could not possibly care less - other than seeing idiots getting their 15 minutes of fame with 10 lifetimes worth of money and doing the stoopid they do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I don’t see this becoming a reality but———

Sep 19, 2019, 11:04 AM

Is this the street you're talking about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 11:06 AM

Get ready to see ticket sales fall. His first will be a sell out because people will come just to see the reaction. After that, no interest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Kaepernick at least has the courage of

Sep 19, 2019, 11:10 AM

His convictions. No one has to like him, but it can't be said he doesn't stand (ok, kneel) for his beliefs.

Cam, on the other hand...I'm unsure whether he possesses either, much less both.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 12:18 PM

As if I needed more reason to hate the Panthers.

The NFL is already losing fans, doubt Panthers owner would

Sep 19, 2019, 12:48 PM

Krapperneck to hurry the trend down.

Sep 19, 2019, 1:24 PM

Kaepernick was a second string quarterback on a bad team when he last played in the NFL. I understand that he has tremendous athletic ability and would likely make a good backup without the baggage, but why do people thing that he will be the savior anywhere? He was benched before the kneeling, but everyone wants to act like the controversy is what was his downfall.

Sep 19, 2019, 2:36 PM

Cam is still under contract through the 2020 season I believe...to outright cut him would be a huge hit to the cap in dead money. He still doesn't look healthy. Don't know if Newton will ever get back to where he was.

Can't see them bringing in Kap...feels like he's blackballed in the league......

What street are you hanging out on? Yeesh***

Sep 19, 2019, 2:40 PM

Re: What street are you hanging out on? Yeesh***

Sep 19, 2019, 4:58 PM

It an expression often used ... I’m surprised that you haven’t heard it used before!!!

Sep 19, 2019, 4:52 PM

Funny, I’ve now seen this story written for every NFL team in need of a QB.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/16/pittsburgh-steelers-colin-kaepernick-ben-roethlisberger/amp/

https://whodatdish.com/2019/09/19/reasons-saints-sign-colin-kaepernick/amp/

https://wfan.radio.com/blogs/steve-lichtenstein/jets-should-call-colin-kaepernick

https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2019/09/09/colin-kaepernick-jacksonville.amp.html

All of this “interest” from mainly the media demanding a second string QB who hasn’t played a down since 2016.

Without getting into the political weeds, it’s obvious there’s an agenda almost exclusively driven by the media, most of whom don’t even watch football, desperately trying themselves to insert social and political issues into the sport. All the while, by vast majority the actual fans of the sport want nothing to do with it.

Colin Kapernick isn’t the issue. He’s merely the delivery device for political and social dissension within the sport.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic