Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,610

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note

Nov 5, 2012, 8:02 AM

Nkemdiche UGA visit note

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note

Nov 5, 2012, 10:43 AM

Sounds like RN was talking more about them prospectively playing together at ole miss instead of Clemson. Smh

Nov 5, 2012, 12:07 PM

It's from the AJC. Of course it sounds that way.

Nov 5, 2012, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note ]

"Sounds like RN was talking more about them prospectively playing together at ole miss instead of Clemson. Smh"

If so, I hope Adams is a lot smarter and chooses Clemson.

I think you're reading too much into it.***

Nov 5, 2012, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note ]

Re: Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche UGA visit note

Nov 5, 2012, 12:05 PM

Agree

I don't see Adams going to Ole Miss but it looks more like

Nov 5, 2012, 12:10 PM

he is looking for someplace other than Clemson everyday. As far as RN, I don't think he knows where he ends up signing at this point. Since the two just met this past weekend I can't see it being important to either of them to play together in college.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't see Adams going to Ole Miss but it looks more like

Nov 5, 2012, 9:23 PM

I hope they understand the commitment Dabo has put together for the Tiger community. Brent Venables should have any kid salivating to play for Clemson and his wicked blitzing Defenses.

Over it!

Nov 5, 2012, 4:10 PM

RN.. We want you to be a Tiger... But the Atlanta Journal Constitution has seriously made me sick of the whole situation. They want for nothing more than RN to go any where other than Clemson. Why else would they post this in an article thats supposed to be about Adams? RN's mom needs to quit being irrational. She wants her son to go to Ole Miss so when she comes home once year she only has to go to one school. She's worried about herself and not what her son wants.

Nov 5, 2012, 9:29 PM

How many more visits will this "commit" take? Dump em.

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

This is sounding more and more like Spiller

Nov 5, 2012, 10:05 PM

If you read the whole article his mom makes the claim that RN is still saying committed to Clemson BC he "fears public reaction" and she feels that deep down he wants to go to Ole Miss. I'm sensing IMMENSE pressure from his mom whereas MA's mom is trying to reduce the pressure. CJ needs to speak with both RN and MA this weekend about making a decision for themselves and what the Clemson family is about. Then CJ's mom needs to talk to both of their moms.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is sounding more and more like Spiller

Nov 5, 2012, 10:24 PM

After reading the whole article I like our chances with Adams. I believe Dabo will be able to offer a perspective that few other coachs will be able to match since he comes for a single parent home. He will share a connection with Adams that few truly understand. I could see Adams mother loveing Dabo and Dabo will understand their mother son connection better than any one else. If they make it to Clemson I like our chances. Nkemdeche (sp?) and Adams mothers seem to be exact oppisites. Although I think they both are doing what they think is best for their sons.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,610
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic