Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: MUST SEE: Clemson Football - Why We Work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

FB Update: MUST SEE: Clemson Football - Why We Work

Jul 31, 2014, 9:37 AM

MUST SEE: Clemson Football - Why We Work

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: MUST SEE: Clemson Football - Why We Work

Jul 31, 2014, 9:48 AM

That's a sick video.

Say what you will about Batson, they look fit to me.***

Jul 31, 2014, 9:50 AM

I don't know who GA's center is but I hope he has good

Jul 31, 2014, 9:51 AM

health insurance. Jarrett looks MEAN.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know who GA's center is but I hope he has good

Jul 31, 2014, 10:07 AM

David Andrews....27 consecutive starts over the ball. he's seen better....we play in the SEC.

4 sacks last year on the mutts and the whole D-line is back.

Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 AM

Hope Mason has health insurance too.

SEC...lulz.

Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son.

Jul 31, 2014, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know who GA's center is but I hope he has good ]

He'll be looking to make a statement in Athens. Who's Andrews backup? As to the SEC comment, Clemson is going to show the SEC what DEFENSE is about...

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son.

Jul 31, 2014, 10:20 AM

I guess his statement would be making "two" tackles then....Jarrett had but a single solo tackle vs. GA last season. Looks like Andrews pretty much "owned" him.

Someone has to take the pressure off while Vic sacks

Jul 31, 2014, 10:21 AM

Murray over and over again.

He was doubled the entire game. Go watch... You just made

Jul 31, 2014, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son. ]

my point for me. We have guys on the 3-deep at DT that would start for at least half of the teams in the SEC...

It's also not the DT's job to get tackles anyways.

Jul 31, 2014, 10:36 AM

They eat blocks and create holes. Which Jarrett does very well.

The dwag doesn't understand strategy, I guess.

Jul 31, 2014, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son. ]

Dude, the only thing that has made the SEC anything over the past decade is Bama, Auburn & LSU. All u dirty dawgs, #####, gators, vols, razorbacks, commodores do is ride their coat tails year in and year out!! U need to just worry about your school and your program instead of always trying to make up for your weaknesses by saying, uhh we play in the SEC. We don't give a crap if u play in the NFL...just show up and play on the merits if your program. If u always have to fall back on, "well we play in the SEC" then you obviously lack confidence in your individual program. Clemson, on the other hand is a very special place, a way of life/strength, A PROGRAM! We will come to play representing CLEMSON, not one particular conference or group that is dominated by someone else! Strap it up big boy and stick to your own websites instead of showing your concern and anxiety by trolling our sites.

Jul 31, 2014, 11:38 AM

Well put, and I will add that ESEcPN has all the teams in their conference, SEc DRUNK. As drunks, they beat up on each other that are SEc drunk and complain about it when teams from another conference beats them up. Excuse #1, we are in the SEc, and they won only b/c we are beat up by other SEc drunks. Our Clemson fans cheer CLEMSO N, and they cheer SEc. Its an excuse and not a real reason when they lose. ROFLMAO at them b/c they have been getting beat up in a conference of UGA, Fla, Tenn, Ark, Vandy, Kentucky, Missy St, Ole Miss, Missouri. The only tough teams in the SEc the last few years are Bama, LSU, and Scar who cried to get the tough teams off their schedule. SEc, SROFLMFAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ greatest post maybe I've ever seen.

Jul 31, 2014, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son. ]

Thank u, orangeman

Jul 31, 2014, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son. ]

He had 6 tackles and 1 solo, but he also played all game with a dislocated shoulder.

Jul 31, 2014, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Jarrett's from GA. 5-time NFL ALL-Pro Jessie Tuggle's son. ]

He dislocated his shoulder in that game. But seriously who is the best player Andrews has ever faced? Sheldon Richardson? He can hardly be called an SEC player. Would he have played Easley last year?

Re: I don't know who GA's center is but I hope he has good

Jul 31, 2014, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know who GA's center is but I hope he has good ]

How good was Vanderbilt's DL? Clemson and Nebraska say "Scoreboard!"

Is it just me, or is our team

Jul 31, 2014, 10:00 AM

HELLA BIG?

Nice...new Multimedia stuff is looking great!***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:05 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Everything I've seen lately is much improved...+1.***

Jul 31, 2014, 10:14 AM

AWESOME! Love it!

Jul 31, 2014, 10:20 AM

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hire Batson!***

Jul 31, 2014, 11:01 AM

Re: FB Update: MUST SEE: Clemson Football - Why We Work

Jul 31, 2014, 1:50 PM

Love the video!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic