Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mac brown unc coach thinks they can beat Clemson?? They wont even beat South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,176

Mac brown unc coach thinks they can beat Clemson?? They wont even beat South Carolina

May 13, 2019, 11:48 PM

Take that to the bank.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mac brown unc coach thinks they can beat Clemson?? They wont even beat South Carolina

May 14, 2019, 1:25 AM

What should he say? No decent coach is going to say "We have no chance to win."

Re: Mac brown unc coach thinks they can beat Clemson?? They wont even beat South Carolina

May 14, 2019, 6:34 AM

I'll be Mac Brown's biggest fan the day they play the Coots. I would LOVE for Muschump's losing streak against the ACC to continue. Go Heels!

Personally I hope they stomp SCar into the mud

May 14, 2019, 6:49 AM

But I also wouldn't be sad if they went 1-11 for the year.

Mack Brown will not save that program. He may give them a bump, but he is a band-aid. UNC is trying to create their own Bill Snyder, but they should be careful what they wish for...

You keep hoping that!! Honestly I am torn on whether I want

May 14, 2019, 7:14 AM

to see UNC beat your Coots. If Mack beats Muschump in his 1st year, that will likely be the end of the Chump, and no Clemson fan wants that to happen.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I want to see them get stomped. Every time.

May 14, 2019, 11:46 AM

And I don't care who their next mediocre coach is because I'll want to see him stomped as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Marlborocountycoot =dgcannon39= tigerclaw1819 = u5c loser

May 14, 2019, 7:16 AM

Re: Marlborocountycoot =dgcannon39= tigerclaw1819 = u5c loser

May 14, 2019, 7:31 AM

I'm hoping UNC beats Uof5C and everyone else on their schedule until Clemson dismantles them and that goes for all the ACC teams.
If Mack Brown didn't say that his team can beat Clemson (or any other team), he should be fired before he coaches his first game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree. You sound like a complete clown saying your 3-9 team can beat the defending champ***

May 14, 2019, 6:43 PM

May 14, 2019, 7:39 AM

Using the transitive property, UVA only beat UNCheat by 10 last year, but UVA beat UofSuc by 28, so YES - UNCheat can indeed beat UofSuc, and probably will. Well - if transitive properties ever worked in football they would. :)

I hope they do beat the cootcocks!!!***

May 14, 2019, 7:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC will mop the floor with South Carolina

May 14, 2019, 7:59 AM

South Carolina is an SEC East weakling.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC will mop the floor with South Carolina

May 14, 2019, 8:22 AM

you'd hope so but UNC and NCSt never do squat in those situations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know...

May 14, 2019, 8:30 AM [ in reply to UNC will mop the floor with South Carolina ]

When two bad teams play, and both of the teams are lousy, anything can happen.

I think Mac Brown would like to make a statement in his first game back as the UNCheat head coach, but there is a lot riding on this game for u of 5c too.

This is a game the JockStraps have automatically chalked-up as a sure win, but if they mess around and lay an egg like they did against UVa (which is entirely possible), they're staring straight down the barrel at only four (or fewer) wins in 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I don't know...

May 14, 2019, 10:48 AM

Isn't unc relying on a true freshman quarterback this season that's never taken a college snap? Is he supposed to be their savior? As bad as USC is I think UNC is even worse.

May 14, 2019, 11:11 AM

Not sure if you’ve noticed or not, but there have been many successful true freshman QBs in college football lately.

Hmmm, if only I could think of an example or two....

May 14, 2019, 5:04 PM

Yes, there are exceptions like Tlaw and Tug,,, but theres no way this particular unc quarterback is on that talent level plus he has no weapons around him. Scar has more experience in this case against the tarholes... throw that UVA game out the window,, USC lost debo without much preparation but Scar has a senior Brian Edwards that could one of the Top receivers in the Sec this season. I can't even name one unc player on their roster, if was asked thats how bad the suk, even worse than USC so like I said when sc beats unc , you'll see how ridiculous that comment was by brown.... The state of South Carolina just has better football than North Carolina, and I dont think that's even debatable.

We say that every time UofSC plays a North Carolina school.

May 14, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to UNC will mop the floor with South Carolina ]

USuC wins that game. North Carolina and NC State suck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

May 14, 2019, 10:52 AM

Did UNCheat beat Virginia last year ?

Axing for a coot .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 14, 2019, 10:56 AM

No, they did not. But, don't give a coot hope.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 14, 2019, 11:12 AM

I dont like either team, but a lot can happen. In the off season or after a year, new season 2019. I just think sc wins this with all the seniors they have coming back unc lost a lot.

I'll come back to this post in 3 and a half months n eat crow if I'm wrong, but brown thinks unc football is something its not.

May 14, 2019, 10:59 PM

Kinda like you think we think you are a Clemson fan?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RE: UofSuC - I would like to take your money to my bank.

May 14, 2019, 11:16 AM

Let me know, please.

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic