Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't hate to say it but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

I don't hate to say it but...

Apr 8, 2020, 3:18 PM

As much as I disagree with a lot of you in principal, I DO NOT wish you any harm or ill will whatsoever.

I sincerely hope you and yours are staying safe during this crap.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes I get 'hateful,' but I have much respect and...

Apr 8, 2020, 3:44 PM

affection for Clemson family members. That being said, eff you right up the...

'Hateful,' was one of my grandmother's words when I refused to cooperate with authority and showed hostility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1***

Apr 8, 2020, 3:58 PM

Re: I don't hate to say it but...

Apr 8, 2020, 4:14 PM

I don’t wish anybody in particular any harm I just think if natural selection weeded out some of these people the human race would be better off.

I’m not sure why that would bother you. My beliefs are a product of random genetic mutations out of my control. Who are you to say me or Hitler or anybody else is wrong?

Apr 8, 2020, 6:09 PM

Sounds like you’ve got some soul searching to do. I don’t have those particular hang ups *shrug*

Apr 8, 2020, 6:47 PM

Why do you take things so personally? This is a message board. We are here to discuss right? Haven’t you said that yourself? But it seems you’re just here to be condescending to people who have come to different conclusions.

I’m just showing you the implications of what you believe. I don’t even think you’ve thought of it, as smart as you are.

In your worldview, we are all just balls of cells reacting randomly to our environment. We are not beings that have free will, we are a product of chance. Hitler didn’t choose to be wired as a racist POS. So who are you to judge him, or Trump, or me, or anybody else? Morality is totally subjective.

Apr 8, 2020, 7:17 PM

What in my response made you think i took it personally? lol, i very much enjoy these conversations.

I just think it’s funny that you’re implying that because I'm not religious then nothing matters. Like I’m suddenly going to stop loving my kids or playing golf because I don’t believe religious texts.

Also, I’ve already emphatically stated that I believe in consequences for your actions. But you know that, you just aren’t an honest interlocutor.

Apr 8, 2020, 8:24 PM

I’ve never really seen you engage in any discussion on here. You just hurl insults and try to out wit people with the same lines over and over.

I never said you personally didn’t care about people or thought that nothing mattered. My point is that in your worldview there is no objective morality. Who are you to say that I’m wrong for wanting all liberals dead (which I don’t) to advance the human species? How is that different from eradicating rodents or insects or any or species? We are all just the result of random mutations out of our control. That is what your worldview implies.

Apr 8, 2020, 9:29 PM

> My point is that in your worldview there is no objective morality

Yeah and? That doesn't mean that we are all suddenly psychopaths or that there can't be a difference between eradicating rodents or humans. Well, I can only speak for myself, maybe you can't tell the difference without being told, I don't know.

> Who are you to say that I’m wrong for wanting all liberals dead (which I don’t) to advance the human species?

This one cracked me up though. As if we wouldn't slide backward if we lost liberals. Most scientists would be gone, most of our great musicians/artists. It would turn authoritarian pretty quick lol.

Apr 9, 2020, 6:52 AM

I’m asking you what the difference is idiot.

If we’re all just random products of genetic mutations out of our control, why do you say there is a difference?

Once again, my statement about wanting liberals dead was in jest. Do you know what that word means?

Apr 9, 2020, 9:03 AM

> If we’re all just random products of genetic mutations out of our control, why do you say there is a difference?

You're asking me the difference between people and rodents? Um.. ok I'll oblige.

First of all, I have no innate need/desire to "eradicate" any creature. If rodents were taking over my house or say eating all my crops (if I were a farmer) then yeah I'd exterminate them. Simple cause and effect.

If I was being attacked by another human and it came down to it, I'd use deadly force to defend myself. Again, simple cause and effect.

But I guess that's just way too "evil" of a way to look at it because I don't give credit to some diety I've never seen, heard from or given any evidence for whatsoever.

I suspect you are asking me why I think a human's life is more valuable than rodent's. Well for one, human's have a much higher capacity for love/emotion and all that. So strike 1 for the rodent. I am a human, we are tribal; strike 2 for the rodent.

There are myriad other ways I can say why humans are superior to rodents but I digress.

You are trying very hard and failing at making the secular worldview somehow inherently bad. I fail to see how being "created" by natural causes is somehow evil. Maybe step back and stop coloring your thought process with what you were taught as a child and you can see a bit clearer.

> Once again, my statement about wanting liberals dead was in jest. Do you know what that word means?

Nah, that word is far too complicated for my feeble liberal brain; please teach me your uneducated ways. Please do continue to lecture me on how idiotic I am for valuing empirical evidence over books that start out saying snakes talk. I'm totally game to listen.

Sometimes a troll...

Apr 8, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't hate to say it but... ]

Tries really hard to be shocking just to see how far he can push it in a forum, but he doesn't realize that, despite most realizing he's just putting on an act, he's still giving off underlying evidence that he really does need serious help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Sometimes a troll...

Apr 9, 2020, 6:58 AM

I’m starting to put you in the same boat with dareal. One of those people that thinks they have it all figured out but when you dig deeper and press them for answers they show their stupidity.

Re: Sometimes a troll...

Apr 9, 2020, 9:11 AM

It's great that you think I have it all figured out because I've certainly never said so.

If I asserted a basic fact like "the earth is round" would you get all indignant and say I'm a "know it all". I wouldn't think so.

Well, basic fact: "the theory of evolution is a verified fact". Same exact thing, and yet you call me a know it all.

Hey now, I admit I don't know everything...

Apr 9, 2020, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Sometimes a troll... ]

I still have one or two more classes to take.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

What if....and hang with me here.....

Apr 9, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Sometimes a troll... ]

They’re the same person and you’re really just witnessing performance art?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What if....and hang with me here.....

Apr 9, 2020, 9:46 AM

It's after 5 o'clock already?***

Apr 8, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't hate to say it but... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2020, 11:23 PM

Extremely mentally ill people want other Americans to die based on politic beliefs. That occurs on both ends of the political spectrum.

Thankfully, despite all our bickering and ridiculousness here, the overwhelming majority of everyone on this board doesn't fit into that category.

I still think JHop is just going full blown troll to try to see how far he can push the envelope. Still an idiot, though, serious or not.

Waitaminute....catch me up

Apr 8, 2020, 11:25 PM

We got like three recent newcomers with unnatural levels of lunge and p&r inner workings. Which one is jhop?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, maybe I'm whiffing here...

Apr 8, 2020, 11:42 PM

But I thought it was already determined DannyByGodFord was JHOP?

If not, whoops, my bad. I'm still caught up in watching T3Tiger challenge everyone in the greater Columbia area to a fight.

I’m sure you’re right, I’m just way behind.***

Apr 8, 2020, 11:58 PM

Everybody in the Columbia area

Apr 9, 2020, 12:37 AM [ in reply to I mean, maybe I'm whiffing here... ]

Re: Everybody in the Columbia area

Apr 9, 2020, 6:53 AM

Cata is another one of those posters that desperately needs his ### whooped.

Apr 9, 2020, 7:34 AM

At Market Commons? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2020, 9:47 AM

Thank you for that! I had completely forgot about JHOP challenging people to a fight there.

Yeah?

Apr 9, 2020, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Everybody in the Columbia area ]

Some random dude on a message board made up some crap about you, said it to you just to get under your skin, and your first reaction is to challenge him to a fight?

Looks like he won.

One day, you'll see I'm helping you here. Get a thicker skin and brush off people like that. You think I'm ready to roll up to Myrtle Beach and brawl JHOP just because he says stupid #### to me?

Wolves do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Re: Yeah?

Apr 9, 2020, 11:05 AM

Re: Yeah?

Apr 9, 2020, 12:11 PM

Oh, yeah, I could quote Star Wars all day. I definitely embrace that side of my nerd. Never got into comic books, though. I confess, I didn't know who more than half the Marvel characters were until they started making movies about em.

Oh, if you were trying to hurt my feelings, you'll have to try a little harder.

Apr 9, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't hate to say it but... ]

Apr 9, 2020, 12:14 PM

Eh, could be. You seem a little obsessed with me.

LMAO

Apr 9, 2020, 12:28 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic