Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 984

I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for

Nov 4, 2019, 9:34 AM

at least five years and probably much, much longer...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't care who the Noles' coach is, it won't matter for

Nov 4, 2019, 9:40 AM

We had that too. It was called the 90's. No sympathy for FSU though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 9:48 AM

Not so fast. They have talent rich recruiting grounds, and with some cheating and good coaching it may be sooner than later. Let's enjoy our dominance each and every year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2/3rds of our roster is underclassmen and next year's

Nov 4, 2019, 10:04 AM

class will probably be the #1 in the country... It's not just FSU that should be worried. By most accounts, Dabo is the #2 coach in the country behind Saban and rightfully so... He's rapidly closing the gap on that, too. It may take five years, but this dynasty will be recognized...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This isn't just a 'rebuilding' job where you have to recruit

Nov 4, 2019, 9:45 AM

better. They're going to have to get a coach who has the personality to get the most out of the talent they have right now. That will lead to confidence in the program which will lead to program unity which will lead to a complete culture change, which is what they have to have. In other words, they need the next Dabo and I have no idea who that is.

All that makes it a much tougher job than just recruiting and hiring assistants. The recruits aren't going to come if they don't show massive improvement right away. I have no idea who that coach will be but they better get it right this time or it's going to be very bad for many years.

Nov 4, 2019, 9:56 AM

I believe I saw it posted that FSU had more 4 and 5 star players on the roster than any other team including Clemson, AL, tOSU, etc. (have not fact checked that). If true, all they should need is a QB and a coach to mold them into shape.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2019, 10:03 AM

Misspelled oline.

Blackmon wouldn't be terrible if he could stand up long enough to throw the ball. Unfortunately for him, he has been hit so many times by this point in the year that he sees defensive players that aren't actually there when he drops back to pass.

Nothing will matter until they improve both lines. Period!

Nov 4, 2019, 11:21 AM

It was a problem when Jimbo was there and it will continue to be their problem until they fix it.

GO TIGERS WAX the wolfpack

Replies: 7
| visibility 984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic