Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t believe we lose next season but. Acc I hope improves.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,143

I don’t believe we lose next season but. Acc I hope improves.

Jan 19, 2020, 8:55 AM

I hope teams like FSU Louisville GT Virginia VT and Miami all improve. Notre Dame will be a top 10 matchup with a good senior QB and good offense. I hope we get at least 3 ranked opponents. I don’t think we lose one but I want our schedule strong enough so that if we was to lose one. We still make the playoffs if we are ACC champs. We always have one bad game North Carolina was that game we overcame it luckily. I believe we won’t lose again. Dabo can definitely play the disrespect role now that really help. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think there's any doubt UNC, FSU and UL will be better.***

Jan 19, 2020, 9:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I understand why you

Jan 19, 2020, 9:15 AM

Would want that. But here's the problem with that. ESPN loves to fill out head with how strong the SEC is from top to bottom. This is somewhat true.

They fail to mention the ESPNSEC network that launched a decade ago bringing tons of $ to ALL SEC schools.

That's when they started to get better at every sport. Baseball ex. Coots MSU Basketball ex. Florida, Auburn Alabama.

The ACC just launched theirs this year so things will start to tighten up as that $ will reach all schools in all depts of athletics.

Basically the SEC has had more money than our conference. Which makes our run so much more impressive than bama or lsu

Re: I don’t believe we lose next season but. Acc I hope improves.

Jan 19, 2020, 9:48 AM

It would just be nice to have that one game safety net like the sec teams get. You lose one your still in

Jan 19, 2020, 10:02 AM

I am afraid, especially now, that any "safety net" for us, or any other ACC team will not happen. All year, especially after the close call at UNC, there seemed to be an effort to exclude us. I don't see that changing. Too much influence from sec and Big conferences, and it's all about the $$$. Hope that changes, but I've been hoping that for a long time. In fairness, our conference hasn't done much to help itself with only 1 powerhouse program at a time for a long time. We must improve our overall strength to get more respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 9:56 AM

First off, looking at our schedule, only Notre Dame is in any of the "way too early" preseason polls, although UNC cracks the top 25, along with Virginia Tech.
Beyond that our schedule looks to be almost as weak as this year when you look at Akron, and The Citadel.
So while it is likely we can go undefeated, the pundits at eSECpn won't do us any favors, and neither will the Coaches,or A.P.Polls.So basically we are in the same position;win and your in, lose and you snooze.
Oh,and as much as I hate to admit it,the disrepect role won't work next year.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,143
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic