Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
trump Town hall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 351

trump Town hall

Sep 15, 2020, 11:21 PM

how bizarre! dumb donald did himself no favors in this. Many of his answers were strange to say the least...he looked unprepared and I can not wait for the debates

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-questions-uncommitted-voters-abc-news-town-hall/story?id=73005086

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

The only thing more predictible than the way it turned out..

Sep 15, 2020, 11:32 PM

is your opinion of it and Joe's TU of your opinion of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only thing more predictible than the way it turned out..

Sep 15, 2020, 11:36 PM

can only call it like it is

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

yes...

Sep 15, 2020, 11:55 PM

again, not surprised

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't see the entire thing, but watched selected clips

Sep 16, 2020, 1:43 AM

of the questions I was most interested in, one being from the black pastor who wanted to ask about race relations. I didn't know what to expect, but honestly I was pleasantly surprised. On that particular question I give the substance of the answer a B-, maybe a C+. But in terms of his respect for the audience and an antagonistic moderator/network, his engagement with the questioners and the host, willingness to agree with questioners on the core of the issues they were raising, while sitting on a stool with no help at all, out there on an island, I thought he did very well.

If a clearly impaired candidate is the alternative, one aligned with the leftist perspective, I didn't see any reason to not go with him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't see the entire thing, but watched selected clips

Sep 16, 2020, 6:08 AM

Therein lies the problem in this country. You hear a bunch of hogwash and blatant lies like "I always up played it", even when there is taped and other documented evidence to say the otherwise and then say: "I thought he did very well". And since when is a C+ "very well" even tho our president had to go out there "while sitting on a stool with no help at all, out there on an island". Oh, the HORROR, of a POTUS actually answering questions from the American people. Hannity could not have saved him from that train wreck. Guy is a loser and a sucker and has NO MORAL COMPASS, helll I don't even think he has any feelings whatsoever. DEVOID of any human characteristics! If those questions had come from reporters, we all know what the answers would have started with. "You're a TERRIBLE reporter, I'm so tired of these "fake news" guys, I've done the best, most amazing, fantastic, excellent and super duper job on XYZ. I'd agree with him on one issue, he's done the best, most amazing, fantastic and super duper job at BSing and killing the American people. He is the only thing that is "FAKE".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very persuasive. Thanks.***

Sep 16, 2020, 6:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't see the entire thing, but watched selected clips ]

@aAlum85 is a liar. Tells lies all the time. Can't trust him.

Sep 16, 2020, 8:23 AM

I see that the TRUTH HURTS and before you call me a "lib" again. I'll repeat the excellent words of Quozell from the other day:

"I am no leftist and you might have noticed, I am neither politically correct nor shy about voicing my opinion. But for the meantime, I fight the closest and most dangerous enemy first...and right now, right-wing extremism and Trump's near-ceaseless assault on the rule of law (and I would add TRUTH) is more worrisome to many of us than the social justice warriors on the horizon behind them.

I'll deal with Trump today because he's in power. I'll deal with the Bernie Bros tomorrow and do my best to ensure they never are".

Another Jhop scok.***

Sep 16, 2020, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't see the entire thing, but watched selected clips ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 351
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic