Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huuuge Thank you to all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Huuuge Thank you to all

Nov 3, 2020, 10:15 AM

Who spent hours in line to vote early. I drove up to my polling station stood in line for 15 mins voted and now have the rest of the day to go fishing. Thank you ??

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Huuuge Thank you to all

Nov 3, 2020, 11:56 AM

I was about to post the same thing. There were about 10 people in front of me at 11am. It took a grand total of 10 minutes from getting out of my vehicle until I got back in to leave.

The early voting wait times I was hearing from neighbors was 2-3 hours.

Our country is populated by lemmings...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 12:06 PM

Downvotes on that post? Really? Must have made a lemming mad I guess.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:22 PM

Libbies are always mad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I didn't TD you but the lemming comment is unnecessary.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Huuuge Thank you to all ]

But you do you, I guess.

G O T I G E R S ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I didn't TD you but the lemming comment is unnecessary.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:34 PM

I thought “lemmings” was a good way to put it. How else would you describe people standing in lines for hours to avoid potential wait times today, simply because a TV/radio personality told them to?

Work? I always vote before or after work.

Nov 3, 2020, 1:06 PM

I figured less people would go in the morning when I saw the temp was 30.

I drive by the voting place on my way home. I'll know then if I made the right decision.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Cool you know why people voted early. As the Aussie's say

Nov 3, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't TD you but the lemming comment is unnecessary. ]

GOODONYA' MATE !

Or it could be like how I feel MY luck is . . .

2 lines at the grocery store.

I pick the left one - the right one ROCKET SHIPS to where I would have been in line & I move up one person.

I pick the right one - the opposite happens.

I know, I know - your answer is the grocery delivery service.

Next vote - less people vote early & the election day lines are yugggggggge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I didn't TD you but the lemming comment is unnecessary.

Nov 3, 2020, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't TD you but the lemming comment is unnecessary. ]

It really depends on where the polling places are located, population, etc. You might live in a county where there are dozens of sites and a population of a few thousand. Other places are the opposite.

I was able to early vote near my office. No wait. The closest place to my home had a line of 50+ people.

I once waited 3+ hours one election day because there was one polling place with maybe 5 booths per 50K people. Lines around the block.

Some of us had to work today and the

Nov 3, 2020, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Huuuge Thank you to all ]

only 2 options were vote before or after.

50/50 shot.

Took me about 45mins. 2 of my coworkers are going after work. I hope they have an easier time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Some of us had to work today and the

Nov 3, 2020, 12:38 PM

That’s a good reason. However, there were 3 options. Personally, if I had to work all day today I would have voted absentee and not stood in any line.

Yeah.. not me.. I like pushing the buttons.

Nov 3, 2020, 1:09 PM

Even if I had to do it with a qtip.

I'm happy everyone is out voting. May be inconvenient but the participation is fantastic.

FISHING? I wanna go!!***

Nov 3, 2020, 12:04 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

You're welcome.***

Nov 3, 2020, 12:15 PM

Nov 3, 2020, 12:17 PM

Ditto. It was 5 minutes max. In and out. I’d prepared for waiting hours. Hah! Best voting day ever. More time to Tnet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic