Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis

May 30, 2020, 2:09 AM

College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftist Mob In Atlanta (VIDEO) (full title)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/college-football-hall-fame-destroyed-looted-atlanta/

No excuse for the behavior of those thugs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis

May 30, 2020, 2:15 AM

Destroyed may be a overreaction but it was looted and badly damaged.

A couple of coots probably took advantage of the situation

May 30, 2020, 2:19 AM

and stole a few trophies for their trophy case.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 2:20 AM

Doesn’t matter. Groups who care nothing about actual justice, using this situation to act out base instinct.

May 30, 2020, 2:24 AM

I guess this means all of the free TVs have already been looted.

Coach Danny Ford was inducted in 2017.

May 30, 2020, 2:40 AM

those big screen TVs weren't looted, they were liberated due to injustice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 30, 2020, 3:44 AM

Clemson CFBHOF inductees list. Not sure if they have exhibits there;

John Heisman

Banks McFadden

Frank Howard

Terry Kinard

Jeff Davis

Danny Ford

May 30, 2020, 9:38 AM

Jess Neely Hall of Fame

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of the exhibits were harmed

Jun 1, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis ]

Thankfully, only the retail store was looted from what I've heard and read.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 4:09 AM

Criminals trying to take advantage of a crisis

May 30, 2020, 4:33 AM

And they're so stupid. Only way those stolen items would have any value is to other criminals. High dollar items will have a "bounty" on them courtesy of the HOF's insurers. Pawn shops and professional memorabilia collectors could make more money turning the scum in. They can't sell any of those items on the web without getting caught.

May 30, 2020, 2:35 PM

Oh there are ways to turn that stuff into money.
Plenty of drug dealers with loads of money the dark web . Crook pawn shop owners and people that just don’t care they are stolen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis ]

Are there really that many criminals? If so we don't have enough prisons.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

May 30, 2020, 2:49 PM

We don't need more prisons just more ammo. Start shooting these ####### idiots and see how quick it stops. I wish the military would take all their stupid ##### out.They are what they are and look for any excuse to do what they know best.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis ]

Thank goodness that none of the artifacts were damaged. Hope these thugs stand down and let cooler heads step forward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly right

Jun 1, 2020, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis ]

call them what they really are: Criminals.

Stop attaching "left" or "right" to every group.

1) we have no idea what political aisle any of these individuals sit (if any). And, there is no way you can paint the whole crowd as anything. I bet many couldn't care less about left or right politics. They're mostly young adults.

2) It only takes away from the actual event and puts focus back on politics...reigniting hot button talking points that only further divide in this country by fueling the perpetual Us vs them mentality.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THEY STOLE ALL THE VENDING MACHINE CANDY!!!

May 30, 2020, 4:29 AM

Those heartless B@STURDS!!!

~JKB

May 30, 2020, 6:19 AM

Wow - my company insures the College Football Hall and it was my account until 6 months ago. That will probably cost us millions. Hard to imagine this as a potential loss scenario, we usually only consider fire and weather events.

May 30, 2020, 8:34 AM

They really should consider moving these types of places to more conservative areas of the country. The big cities are not the place to put irreplaceable items. The big cities obviously can't control their people. What a shame.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

May 30, 2020, 9:52 AM

I TUd you because I totally agree from a 'values' perspective. In many conservative areas of the country, you can still leave your doors unlocked because we all respect each other's property.

Unfortunately, these places would go out of business if they are not accessible enough.

The national DDay memorial is an example. Bedford, VA became the site of the national D-Day memorial based on the great losses that town suffered on D-Day. It is a beautiful and well-planned memorial. But it clearly suffers from low revenue and low traffic, even though it is only an hour off I-81 and within 3 hours of DC. Based on projected funding, fundraisers commissioned a series of 10 sculptures of participants in the invasion but the series will probably never be completed because they have been stuck on 6 for over 15 years. They have about 60K visitors per year and all momentum on fundraising has stopped.

In contrast, the CFHoF in Atlanta gets about 250K visitors and probably needs 150K just to stay afloat. The previous location in South Bend closed when they couldn't pull consistently over 100K annually.

May 30, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: College Football Hall Of Fame LOOTED AND DESTROYED by Leftis ]

Tell that to Howard's Rock.

Point is, there are idiots in rural areas too. Cities are just more concentrated, so more idiots.

While I am not sure I'm disproving your point, but ask yourself this - how doesn't it make business sense to move a tourist attraction to a cow field?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 9:54 PM

Some truth to what you said PacTiger, but also many different value systems across the different regions, cities and towns in the USA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 8:46 AM

Leftists leaders are more upset about people peacefully protesting having their civil liberties suspended than they are insignificant things like violence and destruction in every major city in the country. Good thing their constituents are the ones burning everything down.

Reprehensible behavior by all involved.***

May 30, 2020, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

May 30, 2020, 10:24 AM

Anyone who would destroy the property of others while protesting is no better than the person he's protesting against!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love how this got 2 TDs.

May 30, 2020, 2:17 PM

But nobody said why they disagreed with your post.

I didn't TD anything,

May 30, 2020, 2:38 PM

but threads like these are why Ohio State fans, Notre Dame fans and others call Clemson fans a bunch of stupid hicks.

Don't get butthurt when other fanbases read this board and make fun of us. Because bubba's OP is exactly the type of content they make fun of.

Re: I didn't TD anything,

May 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

I can’t imagine a world where I would care in the slightest what bucknut or domer fans thought.
You just named two of the most ridiculous fan bases out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You're not here on game weeks when we play them, then,

May 30, 2020, 2:49 PM

I suppose. This board is nothing but tears and victim complex when another fan base makes fun of how dumb most of this board is.

I haven't personally perused many other fanbases' forums

May 30, 2020, 9:12 PM

But, I would imagine the Gamecocks forums would accuse us of being ignorant "taters."

Re: I didn't TD anything,

May 30, 2020, 2:51 PM [ in reply to I didn't TD anything, ]

They are the idiots. Who cares what those northern #### heads think. I sure as hell don't.

I truly don't understand how the original post is

May 30, 2020, 9:10 PM [ in reply to I didn't TD anything, ]

is anything but factual.

May 30, 2020, 2:38 PM

Like Trump said when the looting starts the shooting starts . 99% of these people protesting are nothing but criminals and need to be taken out ASAP .

So you want to shoot people for throwing bricks through

May 30, 2020, 2:41 PM

windows?

That's pretty much how this all started in the first place.

That you don't see the irony is why no one who matters will every take you seriously.

Re: So you want to shoot people for throwing bricks through

May 30, 2020, 2:54 PM

So tell me what gives them the right to throw bricks through windows? I will bet you half of them don't even know what happened. That is the problem today is there are no consequences for doing this idiotic criminal stuff. You shoot the ####### idiots and it will stop. They will eventually get the picture or they will die being stupid. If you don't want to be shot then stop being a ####### thug. I get so tired of you liberal pansies taking up for thugs. The rest of us have rights to you know but you don't see us going out and looting and destroying property because we got mad.

No one has the right to throw bricks through windows

May 30, 2020, 2:57 PM

Just as no one has the "right" to suffocate a man to death for a white collar crime.

Some people don't agree with 1 or both of those premises. Hence this situation.

I'm just pointing out that shooting protestors is something that China and Russia does. Do we still hate communist dictatorships, or has that changed now that Trump has prepared our anus for it?

Your premise is that the looters are protesters. I don't

May 30, 2020, 4:01 PM

believe the earlier thought was related to the protesters. Protesting is fine, but do so civilly. Looting is not protesting, it's just straight-up crime. Deal with criminals (looters) as is appropriate. Totally different from protesters.

Re: Your premise is that the looters are protesters. I don't

May 30, 2020, 4:30 PM

Is protesting civilly fine? Because based on the reaction the right, president included, had about Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem you wouldn't think so.

Re: No one has the right to throw bricks through windows

May 30, 2020, 9:30 PM [ in reply to No one has the right to throw bricks through windows ]

Thieves are the same as murderers in my book. The lefties are obviously smart enough to pull this crap in cities where the leftie leaders will just let them run amok. If I'm police, I'm getting out and just letting them do their thing. The more obvious this trash makes it to the rest of the country what they are , the better i say.

Bad news is, Minnesota Democrats have found out now that this was caused by white supremacists. And judging by the pictures, that means black folks have now joined the white supremacists movement.

Getting most of these cops to quit would be a good thing

Jun 1, 2020, 9:23 AM

Time to raise the hiring and training standards. They make great money in big cities, we can do better.

The biggest thieves in America are employers. Wage theft dwarfs crimes like larceny, burglary and auto theft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you want to shoot people for throwing bricks through

Jun 1, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to So you want to shoot people for throwing bricks through ]

Pretty much , yep
The millions of dollars in damages they are causing to innocent people’s property is just cause to blow some heads off .
If it keeps on and the authorities don’t start using necessary force the citizens WILL.
They want justice well the man is in jail and everyone that was wrong will be held accountable.
By the way if you live your life right , black, white green or yellow.
You will not have any problems with the police.

Strange, I somehow missed self-proclaimed "Mr. Perfect"

May 30, 2020, 4:49 PM

calling on this post to be moved to religion and politics board.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubtless salty 'bama fans

Jun 1, 2020, 9:04 AM

Trying to erase 2018

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic