Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGa overlook the Tigers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

UGa overlook the Tigers?

Jan 23, 2013, 9:44 AM

I say no way...but with having to play SCar the week after us, could they have their focus not in the right place. After a few years of a cupcake schedules for them they now hafta man up. I hope we pound those puppies, and make 'em roll over and wet themselves. GO get 'em boys!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is a rivalry game...

Jan 23, 2013, 9:45 AM

no way

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this is a rivalry game...

Jan 23, 2013, 10:13 AM

You say that, but when you only play once or twice every fifteen years... It's not as strong. There should be a heavy respect, but I don't think the traditional rivalry is there anymore. That's unfortunate

I agree. All one has to do is monitor TNet and DawgChat

Jan 23, 2013, 10:21 AM

to quickly realize that this game means more to Clemson fans than it does to Georgia.

If that's the case, they will be in for a rude awakening

Jan 23, 2013, 10:26 AM

this fall. After we kick their UGAy arses, they'll be ready to fire Richt after the 1st week. At that point they'll care about this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I say BS to that.. I travel the state of Ga. and i can

Jan 23, 2013, 10:28 AM [ in reply to I agree. All one has to do is monitor TNet and DawgChat ]

tell you that they can not stand to lose to Clemson.

Re: this is a rivalry game...

Jan 23, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: this is a rivalry game... ]

If clemson calls the SC game a domination instead of a rivalry, the same must bevsaid about this game, not a rivalry, but a Georgia domination over clemson.

Re: were any of the current Bulldogs even alive when...

Jan 23, 2013, 5:42 PM [ in reply to this is a rivalry game... ]

Clemson-UGA was a huge rivalry? Seems like the last time them played was about 13 yrs ago so and UGA won like 30-0?

I know that it is a big deal to the old-timers but to the kids most likely just another game against a team like the Boisy State from two years ago.

Can't really be a rivalry with playing only a couple of times in 20 years.

If we hadn't just knocked off LSU, were unranked in the...

Jan 23, 2013, 5:48 PM

...preseason, I'd say that them over-looking us could be a possibility... But that's not the case. This could be a Top 10 matchup between two schools that are down the road from one another. We'll be their focus-- and they'll be ours-- for the month of August.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we need to tell them Dawgs that Vic is in town***

Jan 23, 2013, 10:16 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I could see that, seeing as how they've lost to the coots

Jan 23, 2013, 10:27 AM

the last three years and this year they will actually have a tough team to play from the West and Florida should be better so they won't have the easiest road to the SEC champ game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could see that, seeing as how they've lost to the coots

Jan 23, 2013, 10:38 AM

A Dawg fan posted on FGF yesterday, when asked, said they don't consider clemson a "rival". How can they? You all rarely play each other. That's the most important reason. Secondarily, you both are in different conferences, though that could be overcome if you played each other annually.

Well if one dawg fan posting on fgf said something....

Jan 23, 2013, 10:40 AM

Get out the stone tablets and start chiseling. It MUST be true.

Re: Well if one dawg fan posting on fgf said something....

Jan 23, 2013, 11:27 AM

If we put a curb stomping on the Dawgs, I can hear it now, as to how ESPN will downplay UGas loss because they were overlooking us for SCAR. If we lose then they will pound their SEC drum some more. We need to take this game as seroiusly as the Auburn game in the Dome. Or the Bowl game. Time to prove we are elite! Failure is not an option!

Wish we had Nuk!!

Jan 23, 2013, 11:31 AM

I would almost be over-confident if we had Nuk for this game. I think it will be a tough game to win, but very possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic