Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have anyone ever noticed how a cheating spouse will remain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Have anyone ever noticed how a cheating spouse will remain

Feb 17, 2020, 1:59 PM

faithful with their lover?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have anyone ever noticed how a cheating spouse will remain

Feb 17, 2020, 2:03 PM

‘Til the next one comes along.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Once a cheater, always a cheater

Feb 17, 2020, 2:18 PM

That phrase didn't start by accident.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like once a man has seches with a man, he's gay forever***

Feb 17, 2020, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cook all your life, noboody calls you a chef.

Feb 17, 2020, 2:41 PM

Suck ONE ####...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Egg Zachary.***

Feb 17, 2020, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cook all your life, noboody calls you a chef.

Feb 17, 2020, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Cook all your life, noboody calls you a chef. ]

But you foook ONE goat!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AND THEN WHAT?***

Feb 18, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Cook all your life, noboody calls you a chef. ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean like how FBCoach can't get laid but the

Feb 17, 2020, 2:05 PM

State Trooper can?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My ex wife did not. She went through 3 after the initial

Feb 17, 2020, 2:40 PM

One until she got prego by the latest loser. I’m so happy for her... lol.

I’m just happy she is someone else’s constant problem.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From the "Other lover's" side of things I really don't

Feb 17, 2020, 3:09 PM

understand getting into some sort of committed relationship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A friend of mine did that, cheated a bunch

Feb 17, 2020, 4:20 PM [ in reply to My ex wife did not. She went through 3 after the initial ]

And then got knocked up.

Dude was suspicious and she was all, save your money on the PI, I’m preggers and it’s over.

Poor dude. I’ve know both of them pretty much forever

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't tell him? Isn't that like man law that you give

Feb 17, 2020, 4:38 PM

the guy a heads up?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he says he was friends with the girl, which makes me

Feb 17, 2020, 4:40 PM

think this is one of those Urinator giant dooosh coworker stories where he always wanted to unlock the golden gates but was stranded in the friend zone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could see it. I'm of the belief that 99% of the time a

Feb 17, 2020, 4:46 PM

non-homosexual male is only friends with a girl because he wants to #### her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truth***

Feb 17, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could see it. I'm of the belief that 99% of the time a

Feb 18, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I could see it. I'm of the belief that 99% of the time a ]

or they're your sister or cousin

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

What about 2/10s?***

Feb 18, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to I could see it. I'm of the belief that 99% of the time a ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve known him since elementary school and her since middle

Feb 18, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to You didn't tell him? Isn't that like man law that you give ]

They had a kid earlier than me and ran with a different crowd after college, etc.

I had no idea this was going on.

Apparently on her list was a mutual friend of both, but not me and that’s just a rumor.

I see her with said kid from pregnancy at school every so often.

I would have told, but I didn’t know and was t around.

The only thing I knew was the abundance of girls nights posts on social media, and the lack of pics from home with the kid. Seemed off, but not my business.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hadn't considered that.

Feb 18, 2020, 2:06 PM

I'm still wondering how anyone could ever trust a spouse who cheated on their last spouse. Love isn't blind but it sure makes people stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic