Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McGregor Vs Mayweather
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,843

McGregor Vs Mayweather

May 30, 2016, 11:04 PM

Ok fight fans, so you think we'll see it or no? My guess would be yes if McGregor/Dana agree. Could be a 300 million$ split between the 2, possibly more. Personally I would love to see it but most think orb would be boring bc Mayweather will just out box him. I agree with that but I think McGregor would made things interesting

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

never gonna happen

May 30, 2016, 11:14 PM

Would love to see it, but the idea is just a publicity stunt

Re: McGregor Vs Mayweather

May 30, 2016, 11:28 PM

Won't happen.
Rather see Canelo vs. GGG.

May 31, 2016, 9:28 AM

I doubt we see that fight anytime soon. Canelo is ducking him worse than mayweather/paceman.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Mayweather would destroy him in Boxing

May 30, 2016, 11:36 PM

and McGregor would destroy Mayweather in MMA. What's the point of doing either?

Re: Mayweather would destroy him in Boxing

May 30, 2016, 11:39 PM

This is the stupidest thing ever and if McGregor didn't have such an enormous ego he would see it. Mayweather would make him look like a fool in the boxing ring.

Wont happen either way but would it be a boxing match or cage fight?

May 30, 2016, 11:37 PM

Mayweather would easily win a boxing match but he would get wrecked in an MMA fight. Boxers aren't fighters. Go back and watch some of the really early UFCs when it was still a tournament. Boxers got taken down and completely destroyed on the ground.

Naw, won't happen unless EA Sports creates a video of it

May 30, 2016, 11:47 PM

Mayweather won't agree to MMA rules, and UFC won't agree to boxing rules. There's no middle ground to agree on without creating a new sport...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like to see it. I don't think it happens. If so...

May 30, 2016, 11:47 PM

I think Mayweather wins easily, because obviously it is boxing. I would be happy for McGregor to get that pay day though. I would be pulling for him, but I think he would have no shot.

I could not care less!***

May 30, 2016, 11:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could not care less!***

May 31, 2016, 9:20 AM

The Boxing match be would just Mayweather dancing around Mcgregor and landing punches that have zero shot of knocking the Conor out. So pretty much every Mayweather fight for the last decade. (Mcgregor got gassed after throwing punches for one round against Nate Diaz on one weeks notice.)

An MMA fight would never happen so theres no point in discussing it.

I will NEVER watch another PPV Mayweather fight

May 31, 2016, 9:48 AM

Ive been suckered into watching the last 2 and came away with the thought that I wouldve had more enjoyment if I wouldve literally burned the cash I spent on the fights.

Mayweather has exposed how sissified boxing has become. It would be like Nascar giving bonus points to cars with no scratches in the paint. MMA is where its at for me.

McGregor seems like a publicity ##### and while I was a fan- its dwindling with rumors like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will NEVER watch another PPV Mayweather fight

May 31, 2016, 8:31 PM

Alot of people feel that way but most people don't understand boxing. Its hit and don't get hit, that simple. And mayweather does that perfectly that's why most people don't like watching mayweather, he makes great fighters look very average. Now, ever since the Canelo fight he has slipped a little bit & is starting to get hit more (Maidena, Pacquaio) which is why I think McGregor could be a good fight. McGregor hits hard as f and if mayweather gets hit by a clean left, it might be enough to at least knock him down. Age might be starting to show for mayweather but he still is an exciting fighter to watch and the best boxer in my generation, we will most likely never see anyone else like him imo.

May 31, 2016, 5:05 PM

Oops. Before opening the thread, thought the discussion would be about sports equipment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

My ideal situation would be a kickboxing bout

May 31, 2016, 11:31 PM

Neither of them are too familiar with it and it is a midway point between the two sports.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic