Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty good write up on polling and how no one really
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 448

Pretty good write up on polling and how no one really

Nov 2, 2018, 2:27 PM

knows what they're taking about.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/sorry-pundits-but-you-have-no-clue-what-will-happen-on-tuesday

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty good write up on polling and how no one really

Nov 2, 2018, 5:33 PM

Yup, me I tell'em I am voting solidly blue down the ballot and have for weeks. Just to fun'em a bit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could be wrong about this but I would think since

Nov 3, 2018, 11:56 AM

polls call home phones, their not going to get a good representation of all Americans.

I don't know many people who have land lines anymore except for businesses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could be wrong about this but I would think since

Nov 4, 2018, 8:40 AM

I have a landline but I am old so there you go. Us old folks are lying to the polling calls , did in 2016 too .Also canvas on the street got the same treatment from us old folks. Tell them what you know they want to hear and move on , let them think they are blazing ahead . That is why I say not to trust any poll out there on election predictions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democrats are too emotional to reason.

Nov 4, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to I could be wrong about this but I would think since ]

"It's the economy, stupid."

Every dems who gets on TV calls pubs idiots for not putting more focus on the economy in lieu of immigration. Meanwhile pubs are talking about the economy but not obsessively because people feel the economy every day and need little to remind them that things are better now that when Trump was elected.

After admonishing pubs for not focusing on what dems think is their strongest position they open a can of worms called immigration which is the second most important thing on the minds of the voters. There's about 10 or 15K people heading to our border and dems are talking about why pubs shouldn't talk about immigration issues.

It takes a really stupid person to not understand that dems are opposite most people on the immigration issue and are so consumed with their ire for everything Trump that they don't recognize America's awareness of our great economy and are fully aware of the reason it is soaring.

Openly crying racist at pubs and everyone who voted for Trump is kinda dumb if you expect to get their votes on Tuesday. Those are the mental flaws which will kill dem support. The only voice in the dem party is the one which America rejected in the last election.

It didn't work then but I'm sure it will work this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democrats are too emotional to reason.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:35 AM

Now your just being rassist!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 448
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic