Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can’t say enough good things
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I can’t say enough good things

Apr 6, 2019, 11:18 PM

About Coach Lee and his team. I was very concerned about this series with Lville but he had his guys ready to play. Unreal pitching effort today. Support this team when you can.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t say enough good things

Apr 6, 2019, 11:38 PM

Right-Sharpe and Clarke are frontline pitchers

Apr 6, 2019, 11:38 PM

You got that right!!!! I thought the same thing too. Talking with my brother about the team and we both agreed that we’d know a lot more about this team over the next three weeks. That was after the ND series... which as it turns out, ND ain’t too shabby.

We’ve had two games this year where we didn’t have a clutch hit to win the games. Only two. That’s darn good after 30 games!!!!

Not too many teams going to beat that uga pitcher. He was in a zone. Think we’d give them a great challenge for a weekend series.

As for coot series, Monte was still trying to decide who was going to play where!

Thanks for the post!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2019, 11:54 PM

That is really my only concern. This far into the season and we still haven’t decided where some guys will play. Hall, Byrd, and several others have been used a lot at different positions. Even the batting order seems to change quite often. But,when you are winning, you can’t complain very much. I’d like to see Teodosio bat in the lead off spot. He gets the bat on the ball a lot. Some accuse him of swinging for the fences too much but he does make good contact most of the time. Lots of promise with this team. One more pitcher needs to develop quickly!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic