Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Ticket crunch for FSU fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Football Update: Ticket crunch for FSU fans

Oct 14, 2013, 9:21 AM

Ticket crunch for FSU fans

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhh....let me get you a tissue.

Oct 14, 2013, 9:25 AM

FSU doesn't get its way. Worry about filling your own stadium before you ##### about getting tix to another teams stadium.

At least they travel well. Most of the ACC doesn't bring a

Oct 14, 2013, 9:57 AM

dozen fans to DV.

Should've left the Marching Chiefs in Florida. That's about

Oct 14, 2013, 9:27 AM

1000 tickets right there.

Thats where it is headed. Starting next year in the SEC

Oct 14, 2013, 9:44 AM

I read the visiting school has to get approval from the home team to bring their band. We will soon have a piped in music NFL experience in college football I believe. Not to mention the video ads. We partly have that know. Really sad they are edging out the marching bands that made college football so unique all for the almighty dollar.

Re: Should've left the Marching Chiefs in Florida. That's about

Oct 14, 2013, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Should've left the Marching Chiefs in Florida. That's about ]

I'm offended they call the band the Marching Chiefs. They need to change the name to Marching Chefs or something more politically correct.

The Marching Non-Judgmental-Cooperative-Collaborative

Oct 14, 2013, 11:17 AM

Person-In-Charge band.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!***

Oct 14, 2013, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Should've left the Marching Chiefs in Florida. That's about ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't fret, Nole fans. PLENTY of Clemson fans willing to

Oct 14, 2013, 9:28 AM

accommodate you guys if the price is right. Plenty.

Re: Don't fret, Nole fans. PLENTY of Clemson fans willing to

Oct 14, 2013, 9:37 AM

Screw that. Any Clemson fan that sells their ticket to a Semenhole is a traitor.

No, no. They are free market patriots, or StubHub users

Oct 14, 2013, 9:49 AM

who don't know who their tickets were sold to, thus creating a guiltless vortex.

Go #### yourself***

Oct 14, 2013, 9:51 AM

It isn't me you should be cursing at, son. It should be

Oct 14, 2013, 9:53 AM

the sellers of those tickets to FSU fans in sections where FSU fans have no business being, but carry on. You seem grounded.

I think my meter broke. Thought you were defending those

Oct 14, 2013, 10:57 AM

selling to FSU fans...

He is speaking the truth. Loyalty vs Money. Which is it?

Oct 14, 2013, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Go #### yourself*** ]

Loyalty to me-always--TIGER PRIDE!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is speaking the truth. Loyalty vs Money. Which is it?

Oct 14, 2013, 11:11 AM

E X A C T L Y!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would nope not

Oct 14, 2013, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Don't fret, Nole fans. PLENTY of Clemson fans willing to ]

screw em leave them out in the cold after driving all that way. boo frakin hoo for them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't fret, Nole fans. PLENTY of Clemson fans willing to

Oct 14, 2013, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Don't fret, Nole fans. PLENTY of Clemson fans willing to ]

I really CAN'T believe you called those PEOPLE FANS. They are sell outs Mister. Sell outs see nothing in their life as sacred. Everything to them are about the DOLLAR, I do mean everything. To me they are no different than the American hiding out in Russia. There are traders in all walks of life. One isn't no better than the other, they will turn on you and sell you out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give that cheerleader the seat next to me***

Oct 14, 2013, 9:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking about sharing one with her!!***

Oct 14, 2013, 10:13 AM

I'm sure the 2 tickets to the left of me will be Fla St fans

Oct 14, 2013, 9:37 AM

as they are always opposing fans there for the big games. I fully expect it now, but it still p*sses me off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got the same thing right next to me--every week it is a

Oct 14, 2013, 10:05 AM

different fan. Someone who sells only to the opposing fans is NOT a Clemson fan.

Re: I'm sure the 2 tickets to the left of me will be Fla St fans

Oct 14, 2013, 11:06 AM [ in reply to I'm sure the 2 tickets to the left of me will be Fla St fans ]

As it should!!! Knowing that and absolute A$S sucker bought tics next to you. As bad as we HATE it, peases of chit has gotten into every school. Turn them in to IPTAY. Maybe they will take those tics and sell them to Clemson fans that will set in them.

Re: I'm sure the 2 tickets to the left of me will be Fla St fans

Oct 14, 2013, 1:46 PM

IPTAY can/will do nothing!!! I've already talked to them about the seats around me being sold to the opposing team's fanbase. Confirmed that three different IPTAY members that own the six seats (two seats for each) around me and I've asked the persons sitting in them where they got them and each said online.

Again, until we start it issue a "traitor surcharge" to the IPTAY members that allow other teams fans to sit in ITPAY purchased seats, nothing will change. Like so many have said, it's about the all might $$$.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Re: Football Update: Ticket crunch for FSU fans

Oct 14, 2013, 9:44 AM

Hell we could have sold many more too if seats were available you #######.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a News Flash!!!!

Oct 14, 2013, 9:50 AM

This is being billed as the regular season game of the year Nationally. A sellout shouldn't shock anyone from either side. Like Clemson fans aren't looking for tickets either? If the game was down there we could take 10,000 plus if given a chance. In other news Super Bowl ticket demand is high. Duh

They can go to ####***

Oct 14, 2013, 10:34 AM

Best Is The Standard

I can't imagine any Clemson fan with tickets to this game

Oct 14, 2013, 10:38 AM

would sell them. WHY?! its the game of the year, maybe even decade. But, if you're stupid enough to sell your tickets, please sell only to Clemson fans!! I know there are thousands of Clemson fans that would buy them from you.

Re: I can't imagine any Clemson fan with tickets to this game

Oct 14, 2013, 11:06 AM

maybe so but I have had my tickets on the ticket board for weeks and have not had one call.. and the price is not high and includes lot #6 parking pass

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't imagine any Clemson fan with tickets to this game

Oct 14, 2013, 11:08 AM

Price?

Excellent.***

Oct 14, 2013, 11:12 AM

Chiefs don't march!!***

Oct 14, 2013, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Many FSU fans park their RV's at Twin Lakes...but Obama

Oct 14, 2013, 12:34 PM

closed the campground for the FSU football game.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic