Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They’re baaack!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

They’re baaack!

Jul 28, 2018, 1:39 AM

My sleep disorders have returned. Yay! Anyone else awake besides me?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: They’re baaack!

Jul 28, 2018, 1:45 AM

Yes, I’m awake but because I’m drunk and high and spent the night at a brewery with friends celebrating ones birthday. Sorry about the disorders. Have you tried smoking a little bit or using some CBD before laying down?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People who rarely sleep get the most out of life

Jul 28, 2018, 1:58 AM

Think about it. While the rest of the people who sleep usually can't even recall 6-10 hours a day those of us who can't sleep get those hours to use for writing, reading, making dull speeches like this one or just binge watching tv.
So in a way our lives are much longer! Much much much longer. ... zzzz

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cannot take meds, or cannibis at all

Jul 28, 2018, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: They’re baaack! ]

Due to an exposure of some sort in Afghanistan in 2008/2009, my nervous system is out of whack. It doesn't help matters when PTSD and TBI issues compound the problem. I went to the WRIISC in Bethesda back in 2016 which confirmed chemical exposure. However, they're not sure exactly how to treat my issues. It all started with a drug called Mefloquine. Which is essentially chloroquine and quinine mixed with some other compounds meant to prevent or cure malaria. The problem lies with the half life of the drug and how long it remains in the human body. The chemical compounds are fat soluble so my fat cells have absorbed the chemical toxins. As I lose weight or fat cells recycle naturally in my body, the toxins are released and they go straight to my brain and nervous system. It's a horrible feeling most of which involves nervous system disorders and extreme vertigo from vestibular injuries. Most days I feel as if I'm walking on a waterbed. It sucks bad and I wish it upon nobody, not even my worst enemy. Long story short, I cannot even take over the counter meds or drink alcohol for the most part because it raises my toxicity levels and makes matters worse. I've actually tried medical marijuana and it caused a 6 hour long panic attack and a dangerous spike in my blood pressure. Other than that, I just ride it out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: I cannot take meds, or cannibis at all

Jul 28, 2018, 9:07 AM

Not that I have the answer but in my past I’ve struggled with sleep at times. Daughter depression some years ago and couldn’t sleep for anything. I have found an all natural sleep aid that works great and it’s very inexpensive. Look for Melatonin in a natural food store, may cost $10 - $15. Says take one, some nights I’ll take two. Give it a try, hope it can help you!!!

Re: I cannot take meds, or cannibis at all

Jul 28, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to I cannot take meds, or cannibis at all ]

Not that I have the answer but in my past I’ve struggled with sleep at times. Daughter depression some years ago and couldn’t sleep for anything. I have found an all natural sleep aid that works great and it’s very inexpensive. Look for Melatonin in a natural food store, may cost $10 - $15. Says take one, some nights I’ll take two. Give it a try, hope it can help you!!!

Present and accounted for Sir. *******

Jul 28, 2018, 1:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They’re baaack!

Jul 28, 2018, 2:10 AM

My sleep disorder has had a continuous run for the past 6-7 years. My wife says that I have my days and nights mixed up, I say that's bull shiot bc, when that happens you stay up alnight and sleep during the day, I do neither. I'll fall asleep at no certain time for about 3 hrs, and if I'm lucky 4 hrs in a 24 hr period without a sleep schedule!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic