Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still not a peep from the HC office.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,503

Still not a peep from the HC office.

Nov 27, 2012, 11:25 AM

Is he making changes the way he kept quite last year with Steele. Or is he just hiding out waiting on tempers to cool. I say there are going to be some changes made. And not with the on the field coaches. I think that the way usuc was steady taking over our lines with strength was more than Dabo wanted to see. Personally, I'm hoping the S&C department will be getting a Major over haul.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still not a peep from the HC office.

Nov 27, 2012, 11:32 AM

Dabo and the coaches are on the road recruiting. This has been mentioned 80 billion times, yet you still bring it up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you want him to say? Hey we got beat, we are gonna

Nov 27, 2012, 11:35 AM

get better? He already said that. He knows the problems and is working his and the staffs ##### off trying to rectify the problems. Get over your anger, and accept the fact that it's 365 days before we get another shot at the coots. Move on, life's to short to stayed angry over football!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you want him to say? Hey we got beat, we are gonna

Nov 27, 2012, 1:33 PM

Dude let me enlighten you to the way I am. And I think that you will see this in a post of mine from yesterday. I'm over sweating the loss to the coots. I have never lost sleep for very long over things I can not change, or over things I did not create. It's an utter useless waste of precious time. The coots can say nothing that could make me feel worse than I did Saturday night. Not even in the 360 days left before we get another chance at them, can they come up with anything that could cause me any stronger hurt than I felt then. So frankly I don't give a flip what they say, that one is over. I turned 61 today. And I've never had high blood pressure nor heart trouble. I contibute that to not letting things get to me like some will do. Thanks for your concern, but there isn't any Anger here. Dabo has given a Sunday presser this whole season. So I am guilty of assuming that maybe something was a-miss. And I was really hoping something was up with getting our S&C up to what ever it is the coots are using. Their guys do seem to be much stronger than ours. JUST SAYIN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup.***

Nov 27, 2012, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Still not a peep from the HC office. ]

I can tell you with 100% confidence, we were looking into

Nov 27, 2012, 1:38 PM

new blood in the S&C department last year .. before it was oddly shut down and we ended up only adding a Nutritionist.

I am very concerned that family ties and power plays are involved as far as our S&C department goes.

But one thing is for sure, we need new blood. I don't know how many times we need to see the same type of football-strength mismatches before we fix it.

Re: I can tell you with 100% confidence, we were looking into

Nov 27, 2012, 1:49 PM

Don't remember any S&C issues with ACC teams. I guess the coots are stronger and better conditioned than the whole ACC, right?

Nov 27, 2012, 1:54 PM

Stop dancing and pay more attention to, in the trenches play.

Nov 27, 2012, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I can tell you with 100% confidence, we were looking into ]

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Has that been evident the last THREE years

Nov 27, 2012, 2:18 PM [ in reply to I can tell you with 100% confidence, we were looking into ]

Love our Tigers and support them 100% down here from Pensacola Fla. And because of that i want them to have the benefit of the most up to date training techniques. A friend in the fitness business brought these items he found on utube to my attention. If this is truly an example of the difference between our S and C program and that other team, then we are Doing our players a HUGE disservice and it needs to be corrected IMMEDIATELY. Now lets all get ready to bow up against LSU !!! it will be one hell of a challenge.. how else do we expect to become better except by competing against the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzE-XTESFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpn77u8CZU

I also would like to see a Q & A From The HC

Nov 27, 2012, 1:41 PM

I am not 61, but I will be 49 on Nov 30th and the world I work in speaks frequently of accountability.

We lost and it stinks. But It is not asking too much to spend 30-45 minutes to brief the fans on what they were thinking their decision process in the USC game......The loss cost Clemson a BCS spot probably and the school and the league took a credibility hit and I think a lot of would like to hear from them about the game.

Even a tweet or an email from the HC saying "hey, we are on the road recruiting and we will have a new conference on a specific day" would make a difference....

The silence makes you start wondering if folks are interviewing for jobs elsewhere or other things when we hear nothing

Message was edited by: The FIGHTINGDABOS®

Message was edited by: The FIGHTINGDABOS®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Still not a peep from the HC office.

Nov 27, 2012, 1:55 PM

maybe he is composing a really long rant

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic