Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can support people that want change and I support
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,344

I can support people that want change and I support

Jun 10, 2020, 11:49 PM

support having a voice as long as it applies to everyone. No matter what there opinions are. I get very frustrated over the Double Standards that apply to certain people. It’s OK to look back into some people’s past, find skeletons, then try to hold them accountable and punish them for those sins and transgressions. What would happened if some of these people demanding that building’s be renamed or that some people should be fired had racist skeletons in the past. Will we hold them accountable for their past mistakes. Will we demand apologies from them. Will they be willing to accept a measure of punishment for their mistakes. Will they admit to making racist jokes or comments. I can’t believe all these protesters, athletes and people in the media are completely innocent.

It is just like the attacks on Dabo for something that was handled when it happened 4 years ago. Are we going to look back 10 years, 100 years, 200 years. When are we going to stop this BS. When are we going to stop these BS Double Standards. This is why in my opinion we’re are never going to work together. If we as a nation do not learn to forgive and forget, learn to love one another for who we are, there will be more GF incidents and black on white crime because it seems like all we know is how to point fingers and create a climate of Hate.

I have attached an example of double standards. And this is what I think creates a divided nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can support people that want change and I support

Jun 11, 2020, 6:15 AM

The double standard argument is pretty childish. Strip away all the emotions and ask yourself what is the main issue. I just ask myself what is the underlying issue. What do I think is right or wrong and then what can I do to change it. It doesn't matter what other people are doing, it's what you do.
People find examples of incidents to prop up their own personal world view like if it's FOX news the headlines are always Illegal Immigrant does this, AOC does that, Antifa is real etc. etc, or CNN it's "Trump is a liar, etc they just say what you want to hear and that makes you feel comfortable that your view of the world is right. When you read the opposite it takes you out of your comfort zone because you begin to question those world views. But without that questioning, you will never grow. And sometimes it's painful growing up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hypocrisy and double standards is the left's M.O.***

Jun 11, 2020, 10:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic