Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can guarantee a victory over the Criminoles this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I can guarantee a victory over the Criminoles this weekend

Sep 16, 2014, 11:40 AM

my personal history shows that all i have to do is bet $1,000 against the Tigers and they win big.

so im guessing with all of you highly educated people with great jobs, it has to be worth it to you to cover my bet to guarantee a trip to the first ever college football playoff.

so, if 100 tnetters will all send me $100, i will be glad to bet on the tigers.

you're welcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

So what will you do with the extra $9000?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:42 AM

Give it to the gamecock club? LOL

here

Sep 16, 2014, 11:42 AM

let me help

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

How many shifts

Sep 16, 2014, 11:43 AM

at McDonalds did you have to work to save up the grand?!?!

sirius answers only!!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

100 people send $100, and you'll bet $1,000? A $9000 tip?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:47 AM

Seems legit enough anyway… Do you want cash, a check, my credit card or my social security number?

it's a coot,you didn't expect the math to be correct did you***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:50 AM

you need to set up a website for donations....I'm ALL IN***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:48 AM

Re: I can guarantee a victory over the Criminoles this weekend

Sep 16, 2014, 11:53 AM

I'm thinking of doing something similar to companies - somewhat like extortion I guess. When I buy their stock, it plummets. If they want to remain in business and prevent me from buying their stock, they're going to have to pay big $$$ to me. It's my retirement plan.

I just hope my math is better than coot math. That stuff is from another planet.

Coot math is cootish***

Sep 16, 2014, 11:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i built in a $9K profit with no overhead?

Sep 16, 2014, 11:57 AM

darla moore would be proud, no?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Don't go acting like you did that on purpose

Sep 16, 2014, 1:02 PM

coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What were the other games u lost a dime on?***

Sep 16, 2014, 1:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bet on lsu in the bowl game and vt several years back

Sep 16, 2014, 1:12 PM

actually had to watch the vt game with my own eyes. painful day that day.
my coots lose at home to allbarn without me there and tigers whip the hokies and i have to watch.

see i deserve the small gratuity i included for myself.

Sep 16, 2014, 2:17 PM

Can you still buy Jorts or do you make your own?

Sep 16, 2014, 2:24 PM

That would be self defeating. You would reverse the curse and cause Clemson to lose. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

You can't do that!
Can too!
Cannot, stamped it!
Can too, double stamped it, no erasies!
Cannot, triple stamped it, no erasies, touch blue make it true.
No! No! You can't triple stamp a double stamp! You can't triple stamp a double stamp, You can't triple stamp a double stamp! You c--

Sep 16, 2014, 4:56 PM

I am seriously hoping the Tigers pull the upset in Tally. Jarrett sounds ready.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic