Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have to say that more has been said about the calls than in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,606

Have to say that more has been said about the calls than in

Dec 31, 2019, 12:11 AM

any game i can remember. Maybe I’m more dialed in on this one but geez some ignorant folks out there. I blame social media.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame the AD, Head Coach and a large number of a

Dec 31, 2019, 12:17 AM

fan base for classless behavior that has bordered on despicability.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and not knowing the rule book.***

Dec 31, 2019, 12:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I blame the AD, Head Coach and a large number of a

Dec 31, 2019, 12:40 AM [ in reply to I blame the AD, Head Coach and a large number of a ]

Friggin' A.

I can't believe what a small "man" Cryin'Ryan is. I have never seen a head coach carry on like he did.

What did he want the review officials to do? Just rule in the incorrect way just so he would prevail?

The network-employed rules analyst made the same call on all three "plays"........before the SEC review officials made their ruling.

The rules are the rules.

The AD is an embarrassment to the university as well. I would expect the NCAA to demand an apology to the officials and to the public at large. How Ohio State is carrying on isn't good for the health of the sport.

They are basically accusing the officials of dishonesty and corruption.

It's not good what they're doing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 12:44 AM

Very original.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: I blame the AD, Head Coach and a large number of a ]

The AD has presided over a bunch of scandals that dont get as much notice because they are non football. he continues the same shady track record the school has always had. Him and them not taking the high road is no surprise

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do I read “ despicability” in Lou Holtz’s voice?***

Dec 31, 2019, 12:42 AM [ in reply to I blame the AD, Head Coach and a large number of a ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to say that more has been said about the calls than in

Dec 31, 2019, 8:30 AM

I blame the arrogantassholes at OSU. Those guys cannot conceive of losing to a better team so the accusations MUST come out.

I’m embarrassed for OSU fans and staff.***

Dec 31, 2019, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic