Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I bet if TL and Bella Martina ever got married...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

I bet if TL and Bella Martina ever got married...

Nov 18, 2019, 6:42 AM

the kids would look a lot like Trevor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Only if the first one is a girl. Everyone knows that

Nov 18, 2019, 6:47 AM

girls tend to look like their Daddies; vice versa for boys.

My main question: whose hair would the kid have?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only if the first one is a girl. Everyone knows that

Nov 18, 2019, 6:49 AM

This

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I bet if TL and Bella Martina ever got married...

Nov 18, 2019, 7:25 AM

how did you come to this conclusion? They may look like her side of the family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 7:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 18, 2019, 7:30 AM
TL Baby.JPG(28.8 K)

Here is a picture of the future baby using advanced technology that combines the look of both parents. No criticism on the overalls please!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who said there is no such thing as

Nov 18, 2019, 11:03 AM

an ugly baby?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 18, 2019, 7:37 AM

That is not how genetics work moran, I look much more like the mailman than I do my dad. Sometimes it is just random like that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 7:39 AM

The postman always rings twice

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nov 18, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: I bet if TL and Bella Martina ever got married... ]

My 10th grade English teacher didn't like me to much. She said I was nothing like my two brothers and said I must be the mailman's son. Everyone in class told her I was and she was so apologetic and said she didn't know my mom (one of the most honest women you would ever know) had a affair with the mailman. The truth is, our dad really was the rural carrier and we did live on his route. Needless to say, my grades improved dramatically the rest of the year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The really sad part about your mom and the mailman is

Nov 18, 2019, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: I bet if TL and Bella Martina ever got married... ]

that she slept with someone that looks like that.

Hypothetically, and all. . .

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Who is Bella Martina?***

Nov 18, 2019, 8:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And that’s how we know you don’t follow Clemson football...

Nov 18, 2019, 8:15 AM

coot.

K, I double checked the box scores of every game this year

Nov 18, 2019, 8:29 AM

Searched the rosters and media guide. Don't see her name anywhere.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And that’s how we know you don’t follow Clemson football...

Nov 18, 2019, 8:36 AM

coot.

She's a Clemson education major who

Nov 18, 2019, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Who is Bella Martina?*** ]

plays QB for us on Saturdays.

Nov 18, 2019, 8:04 AM

Met her and her family will going to our seats Saturday. They seem to really love Clemson (they are Miss St fans I believe) and we’re having a great time.

This match-making thread is awkward...

Nov 18, 2019, 8:07 AM

Discussing someone's high school-aged daughter and a collegian...I don't know....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This match-making thread is awkward...

Nov 18, 2019, 3:08 PM

And here i had thought FM was being respectful of Trevor's GF Marissa, a college student.

I should have known better.

Nov 18, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to This match-making thread is awkward... ]

And here i had thought FM was being respectful of Trevor's GF Marissa, a college student.

You can say that again.***

Nov 18, 2019, 3:09 PM

Nov 18, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to This match-making thread is awkward... ]

Thank you.***

Nov 18, 2019, 3:09 PM

Nov 18, 2019, 8:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I regret logging in now.

Nov 18, 2019, 9:06 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

We regret you logging in as well.***

Nov 18, 2019, 10:33 AM

Second!***

Nov 18, 2019, 4:34 PM

in my experience..the kids always look like

Nov 18, 2019, 9:14 AM

the mail man

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

A couple of minor problems there:

Nov 18, 2019, 10:44 AM

One, I do believe Trevor already has a long time girlfriend. She probably would not like that much.

Two, Bella is currently jailbait, since she is only 16 years old, or at least that is what the announcers at the game said Satdiddy. I think she would have to ask Mommy and Daddy's permission. (Although, since Trevor is about to be a gazillionaire at the end of next year, that permission might not be so hard to get!)

All this is said with tongue planted firmly in cheek, of course. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor does have a long term girlfriend

Nov 18, 2019, 11:03 AM

And she can’t be loving the Bella stuff. There was drama after the natty last year as a video surfaced of Trevor dancing with another girl.

For Trevor’s gf literally tens of millions of dollars are at stake for her life, think about that pressure.

Valid points.***

Nov 18, 2019, 12:33 PM

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic