Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe in Coach V. Nobody makes better adjustments than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I believe in Coach V. Nobody makes better adjustments than

Dec 23, 2019, 5:39 PM

he does. Whether it’s prior to a game, or at haft time. Ohio State has a really good OL and a brutal RB. The key to beating them is to contain their running. Most analysts say we cannot go with our usual three man front line. We will see what Coach V does. He loves challenges.

P,S.

The “Get Back” guy is going to be exhausted by the end of the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's the best tactical coach in the country.***

Dec 23, 2019, 5:41 PM

I think he will be in Justin Fields head.***

Dec 23, 2019, 5:43 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe in Coach V. Nobody makes better adjustments than

Dec 23, 2019, 6:06 PM

It will be a great chess match. Ohio State makes adjustments on offense too until they eventually break down their opponent. Ryan Day is a great play caller.

This probably sounds silly, but I want to see CBV's defense against OSU's offense much more than the other way around.

Dec 23, 2019, 6:07 PM

Agreed. I can’t wait to see his gameplay. It will be quite the chess match...In Venables I trust.

Dec 23, 2019, 6:19 PM

Coach V is arguably the best defensive coach in the country. It will be exciting to see what happens, as you can count on OSU also having made some changes in their offense in the last 3 weeks. Stop the run, however we can, and then pick off the passes. That back 7 of ours is something special and with Coach V guiding them, the sky's the limit. GO TIGERS!

Dec 23, 2019, 6:15 PM

You could argue that this is the best offense he's had to gameplan for since he's been at Clemson, at least top 3. Im glad he's had 3 weeks to prep for them. DL and pressure on the QB is my main concern since we lacked to get much pressure in the UVA game. I remember last year against coots and how Jake Bentley torched our secondary which was a concern going in the playoffs but they ended up playing really well against Tua and the ND QB.

Dec 23, 2019, 7:29 PM

I think they will be more concerned with containing Fields rather than pressuring him. BV will try to confuse him with a variety of coverages. he tends to hold the ball if he doesn't see what he expected pre-snap. As long as he doesn't run for a buch of first downs, we will be OK.

Dec 24, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: I believe in Coach V. Nobody makes better adjustments than ]

You may can argue that but I am not willing to do so...OSU may be great against the Big 10 boys but if you notice they stay at home...when is the last time OSU played Alabama or Auburn or Georgia or Florida or Oklahoma early in the season...they love home cooking in the big ten...they challenge themselves with Kent State or Marshall or Eastern Michigan! They are a good football team but 310 was no fluke...that was supposed to be one of the best OSU teams...let Brent and Dabo & team take care of them and then we will deal with the 'wannabe' Tigers from the University of West Florida Republic at Red Stick! Little historic cajun lingo!

Dec 23, 2019, 7:33 PM

Coach Brent Venables and Bud Foster (VT) are the two best DC's in college...nobody is close. He will make it an interesting 3rd qtr.

Go Bucks!

Dec 23, 2019, 7:46 PM

Do you live in Texas? If so, where?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic