»
Topic: I become more impressed with Baylon Spector
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 11, 2020, 11:55 AM by: quozzel
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I become more impressed with Baylon Spector

emoji_events [14]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:47 AM

Each and every week.

link

Re: I become more impressed with Baylon Spector***

Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 10:14 AM

link

Re: I become more impressed with Baylon Spector

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 10:15 AM

Yep. Noticed his play as well

link

The Spector brothers were not that highly recruited but

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 10:24 AM

our staff was very high on them from the get go

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: The Spector brothers were not that highly recruited but

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 11:55 AM

Coach friend of mine down in the ATL told me about Spector before we ever got him; said he'd watched a lot of film on Spector because his team was going to play him and he gave him raves; said Spector was a lot better than the "name" guys in the ATL that year, a pair of 4-star safeties that had gone to Alabama and Georgia...and he was right. Also mentioned that they were playing Spector as a wildcat QB because they didn't have a QB that year and he was a good enough athlete to pull it off. Tells you something. (He mentioned much the same thing about Derion Kendrick, well before he was a 5-star and committed to us as well.)

Some kids just don't play the recruiting game; they get the offer they want and they're done, and then they just show up and go to work. Having had a kid of my own go through the process I can definitely say there's very much a perception game going on with the camp circuit and especially with the recruiting rankings.

Clemson surely seems to find a lot of those kind of guys.

link

Re: I become more impressed with Baylon Spector

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 10:29 AM

TgrChd said:

Each and every week.

Agreed! He is certainly easing my mind about losing the guys we lost last year at LB.

I have also been impressed with Brannon at WR. He looks good in that #13. Making plays when his number is called. **Disclaimer** no I am not trying to say he is Hunter Renfrow or Adam Humphries he just is making plays! I can't put that expectation on anyone.

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling 2 Tickets in North Stands Lower Section P Row HH 40 Yd Line and 3 North Stands Lower Section...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1100 people have read this post