Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Video: Venables talks Clemson defense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205

FB Update: Video: Venables talks Clemson defense

Apr 4, 2014, 7:06 PM

Video: Venables talks Clemson defense

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I appreciate these videos. However, is there some reason

Apr 4, 2014, 7:26 PM

for trying to interview someone in gale force winds apparently without a mic muffler? Considering these are often weekly events, wouldn't it be better to have a venue where you can hear the questions and the answers. My computer speakers sounded like someone stuck the mic in a disposal... Just a suggestion. Thanks again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I appreciate these videos. However, is there some reason

Apr 5, 2014, 2:25 AM

maybe if they were not using their cell phones as mics, . I barely heard a word he said in the last interview.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2014, 5:59 AM

These videos are worse than useless. You connect with them and then, as the above posters pointed out, you can't hear them. We appreciate all the boards attempts to bring us the latest, but I prefer to read rather than try to hear.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

Apr 5, 2014, 10:02 AM

H&ll yea, a first grader could read it to us to where we could at least have an idea of what was being said much better than trying to hear through that wind turbulence ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2014, 9:55 AM [ in reply to I appreciate these videos. However, is there some reason ]

I'm 10,000% with you on that statement. They don't have nothing important enough to say to get me to try and hear their voice over all that wind noise rumbling in our ears. Why even waste the time recording a 3d grader sound quality. I've gotten to where I click it off quicker than I clicked it on. The sound quality is very amateurish!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic