»
Topic: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??
Replies: 21   Last Post: Nov 9, 2015 4:40 PM by: MC92
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 21  

What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 9:49 AM

Im sure this has been asked/answered before, but I loved that guy.

TIA

Re: What happened to Dutch Coleman from WCCP??

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 9:52 AM

I loved the guy too. I heard he's now working for some sports medicine/mentalist. The power of positive thinking or some such stuff.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

[2]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 9:56 AM

Yes I think he moved to Pennsylvania. His wife is coach at Penn State I believe. But he was impressive.

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 9:57 AM

Heard he moved to Pennsylvania near State College.

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:44 AM

Thanks. And I laughed. That was pretty good. PhD is on tap but not sports medicine lol. You should've said voodoo. I immediately thought that when I read your post.

Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:19 AM

Qualk, which has to be in the radio world like earning a Purple Heart.

Re: Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

[2]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:48 AM

Sorry I couldn't make you happy. My goal was to be honest and try and help people get thru their day with light humor and sports talk.

No problem.

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:52 AM

And to be 100% honest, the Qualk factor probably crept in to my opinion....I know its juvenile and teenagery but I give you credit for dealing with him. The time he was trying to tell you Vince Young was brought into GB to push Aaron Rodgers was where I said ENOUGH. Best of luck to you, Dutch, and your family.

Re: Didn't care for him BUT he did put up with

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:54 AM

TRUST US, YOU WERE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS GOING ON AT THAT STATION.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[4]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:42 AM

Thanks. I'm alive and well. Up in state college. Doing executive coaching and developing a new radio show. I appreciate you asking about me.

my thoughts on Dutch Coleman

[2]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:47 AM

Man he has a lethal one-handed floater in basketball...he kicks his leg out like reggie miller too on 3-pointers..by the way, he's a great guy.

2019 editor level member

Re: my thoughts on Dutch Coleman

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:09 AM

You are just setting me up with those compliments lol. Thanks my man. Missing the crew.

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 10:52 AM

UNFORTUNATELY THE RADIO SHOW YOU LEFT IS NOT. I GUESS QUALK TRIES HARD BUT HE IS JUST VERY BAD AND HARD TO LISTEN TO. JUST WONDERING, DOES HE HAVE A WIKIPEDIA GUIDE BY HIS SIDE OR DOES HE JUST STUDY THAT HARD TO GET ALL THE MINDLESS STATS AND "FACTS" HE USES. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:03 AM

LOL! Qualk loves information. He's a young lion ready to defend his point. You gotta love that unless you disagree with his point. I'm more even by design. I know it's all opinion no matter how strongly I feel. I try to remind myself of that each show. The listener is every bit as correct as I am in many cases. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 12:13 PM

Easy talking about qualk idiot. Great radio makes great points and he's the man
#qualktalk

Dutch, do you know Maren Walseth?

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:01 AM

she says she is good friends with your wife from coaching days at penn state

Re: Dutch, do you know Maren Walseth?

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:04 AM

Absolutely! She is more than just a friend. We love Maren.

I am working with her now at NDSU

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:13 AM

I do the music and promotions for the women's team up here. If you ever find yourself in Fargo, you've got a Clemson connection up here.

Re: I am working with her now at NDSU

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 11:14 AM

She visited us in Clemson. We love her entire family and we'll definitely be making a trip up there. Thanks.

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 12:08 PM

Wow, Dutch, Super awesome you read this board. This was probably the only post Ive ever made on here where someone actually cared. Haaa.

Anyway, glad you saw my note. CCP definitely misses you along with the listeners. You and Quawk were a good compliment to each other.

Hope you and your family are well.

Go Tigers!

- Nate in Boston

[1]
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 4:29 PM

No problem Nate. Thanks for asking about me. I miss CCP as well. I thought Qualk and I had great chemistry. Being friends helped that. I'll miss that most.

Posted: Nov 9, 2015 4:40 PM

Dang Dutch, I wish you would come back. I called in a few times and talked to you, once was actually to complain about qualk and his hour long rant about Tiger Woods and golf stats that nobody cared about. Gonna be honest, I just can't listen anymore now that you've left. I've tried several times but just gave up a few months ago. Anyway, good luck and miss your sports insight and knowledge. We need to get your wife a job back down here.

Replies: 21  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1458 people have read this post