Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am not sure why anybody is allowing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I am not sure why anybody is allowing

Aug 21, 2019, 8:57 PM

Themselves to be held hostage like this . You were all warned repeatedly . The crazy thing is many of you are paying twice the amount of money per month to be treated like this . Make it all go away with YouTubeTV or HuluLive for around 50 dollars per month. Get rid of dish, Comcast , or whoever it is not carrying it. For you charter people that are seeing the warming screen to subscribe that is bait to get you to expand your package . Tell these guys to go stick it and save some money . To see why you are here on this day , simply look in the mirror . You were warned !

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not sure why anybody is allowing

Aug 21, 2019, 9:01 PM

Amen! I had Direct TV. It’s been like 6-8 months now since switching to YouTube TV. Solid move! I had close to 200 channels and watched like 20 of them. It made 0 sense financially. I absolutely love YTTV

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trannnnsfer Portallllll --------->>>>***

Aug 21, 2019, 9:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 9:10 PM

Play station Vue is $45/month

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which level of Playstation Vue do you need.....

Aug 21, 2019, 10:17 PM

...to get the ACCN? Thinking if giving it a try. I have been a Dish person for along time, mainly for the Tailgater option. We live overseas now and I use the Dish Anywhere through a Firestick. Thanks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

As of right now, with Dish, you can't ACCN or Braves baseball

Aug 21, 2019, 10:25 PM

Not much point in staying with Dish now!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just checked their site, need the 2nd level, $55 package...

Aug 21, 2019, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Which level of Playstation Vue do you need..... ]

Looks like the $50 YouTube is the better deal, and I think their interface is better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just checked their site, need the 2nd level, $55 package...

Aug 21, 2019, 11:14 PM

Plus, I love giving Google more money. Those guys are awesome and they say they Do No Evil.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Which level of Playstation Vue do you need.....

Aug 21, 2019, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Which level of Playstation Vue do you need..... ]

The ACCN will be on all but the lowest level PSvue package - Access package. The next level is the Core package $54.99 per month. Was a 20+ year TimeWarner/Spectrum customer and switched about seven months ago using Roku after my son acquired it. Have been satisfied thus far in addition to saving $45 monthly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Aug 21, 2019, 10:50 PM

I live in the country. Believe it or not there are still places in SC where you can’t get good enough internet to rely solely on that for Clemson games. I WILL NOT miss a game because of crap internet service. My only option is DirecTV so I have it. Price I pay to live where I want.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 10:55 PM

I was paying $176 with DirecTV. I watch a lot of the channels, really enjoyed them. Paid about $45 extra each month during the NFL, so well over $200 about half the year. Money didn't worry me. But when I lost some local channels, I switched to Dish. Dish lied to me, absolutely lied about what I could see. I had them for 3 weeks. DirecTV offered me everything I used to have for $65 a month, included the NFL :) That's for a year, we'll see what happens then. So about $220 during football season down to $65.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DirecTV & Dish will flat out rob you, IF you let them!

Aug 21, 2019, 11:04 PM

I am on my second year of paying a net price of $31 per month, for the DirecTV Choice package, which has virtually every sports channel. And I am also getting the NFL Sunday Ticket free. You have to play hardball with them. To get the best price, I had to cancel, but within 12 hours,they called, begging me to come back, so I did.

This year, I only had to commit for 30 days, to get the $200 gift card up front! Last year, I had to commit for 12 months.

Anyone paying over $100 per month is just throwing money away!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic