Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am asking for as many TNetters, you friends, church members or pray chains to pray for my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

I am asking for as many TNetters, you friends, church members or pray chains to pray for my

Feb 18, 2018, 5:52 PM

Dad. He is having major surgery tomorrow at 11:00 am. I usually dont worry as much but this is a unique procedure that will last 5 hours.

With so many praying we are letting God know how important this is to me and my family and all of those offering up prayers. Many of you have offered up prayers in the past when requested. For that I want to say thank you and God Bless you. This is the best part of being a member of The Clemson Family.

Today I want to say thank you in advance for the kind thoughts and prayers from so many of you. If their is one thing I love about Tigernet members we can put differences aside to pray for one another.

No TU’s please. I will be thankful for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you to all!

My God Bless each one of you as well as your family and friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May God Bless.***

Feb 18, 2018, 5:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am asking for as many TNetters, you friends, church members or pray chains to pray for my

Feb 18, 2018, 5:57 PM

Prayers sent!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pleased to do so, my friend! God bless you all!***

Feb 18, 2018, 6:00 PM

Re: I am asking for as many TNetters, you friends, church members or pray chains to pray for my

Feb 18, 2018, 6:04 PM

Coming at you and your family. Don’t know what it is but I went through a 5 hour surgery in July and I’m an old fart. Prayers brought me through as we know it will for your Dad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 6:16 PM

I will put on my prayer. I hope you have fully recovered. Thank you for your prayers.

Feb 18, 2018, 10:13 PM

WU
As a Tiger Fan/supporter and a Winthrop MA graduate, I am more than glad to pray for your Father. As a Christian it is only proper when you seek our support, and if wanted, our guidance. May the Lord bless each of you.

Prayers sent.

Feb 18, 2018, 6:11 PM

Lifting you and your family up in prayer.

Feb 18, 2018, 6:23 PM

Prayers sent for your Dad, your family, friends, medical staff and others involved with his care.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and your dad are in my prayers

Feb 18, 2018, 6:28 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T's and P's

Feb 18, 2018, 6:34 PM

for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lifted up!

Feb 18, 2018, 6:37 PM

God bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 6:37 PM

Prayers sent. Hoping for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Done!***

Feb 18, 2018, 6:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Done****

Feb 18, 2018, 7:52 PM

Feb 18, 2018, 8:20 PM

Done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 8:23 PM

Done my friend

Done and will continue. Best wishes.***

Feb 18, 2018, 8:38 PM

Prayers***

Feb 18, 2018, 8:43 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 18, 2018, 8:45 PM

Prayers for your Dad. I pray that he is strong and pulls this through this with flying colors.

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Done ...***

Feb 18, 2018, 8:47 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent******

Feb 18, 2018, 9:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying

Feb 18, 2018, 9:26 PM

Praying that your dad has a very successful surgery and recuperation and for strength for your family. God bless.

Feb 18, 2018, 9:29 PM

You got it my friend

Feb 18, 2018, 9:53 PM

Prayers going up for your Dad, yourself and all the family. “God is good all the time. All the time God is good.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying***

Feb 18, 2018, 10:23 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 10:27 PM

Praying for perfect healing for your Dad as our God is perfect believing he takes pleasure in our faith and prayers believing in Jesus Name, Amen.??????????

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Absolutely!***

Feb 18, 2018, 10:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Absolutely!***

Feb 18, 2018, 11:00 PM

I will pray for you, your dad and successful surgery. I am helping take care of my dad as well who has been in & out of the hospital several times here lately. Cherish the moments, stay strong & take care.

Feb 18, 2018, 11:04 PM

Done.

Feb 18, 2018, 11:05 PM

In Prayer!

Will do.***

Feb 18, 2018, 11:12 PM

Prayer for you and your family is outbound.***

Feb 18, 2018, 11:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers sent.***

Feb 19, 2018, 12:26 AM

Done***

Feb 19, 2018, 12:27 AM

Prayers send for your Dad, you and for your family.***

Feb 19, 2018, 5:49 AM

Feb 19, 2018, 6:00 AM

Done brother.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2018, 7:17 AM

DONE!!

Feb 19, 2018, 7:18 AM

Prayers sent.,

In my prayers***

Feb 19, 2018, 8:19 AM

Prayers sent..............***

Feb 19, 2018, 8:26 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Feb 19, 2018, 8:33 AM

Absolutely done!

Feb 19, 2018, 8:49 AM

I just passed one year anniversary of a 6,5 hr procedure so I know what he and you all are going through. I had many friends, family & total strangers praying me through that and know that God hears our prayers. I will add my voice to prayers for him and for your family.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:54 AM

Praying for you and your dad and family. TU anyway

Feb 19, 2018, 10:52 AM

GOD BLESS

pray it all works out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2018, 10:53 AM

praying for you and your father. Keep me updated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic