Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am amused this afternoon watching the ESPN folks go on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I am amused this afternoon watching the ESPN folks go on

Sep 24, 2012, 5:37 PM

and on about Fla States great win. They act like it was at CU and we were #4 and them #10. Meanwhile Okla skates away freely from pulling another Oklahoma versus underdog K State.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are waiting on ESPN to give us a hug, aint happening

Sep 24, 2012, 5:42 PM

If FSU lost, then the whole entire postgame ###### and then the Monday morning quarterbacks would have had to backtrack all those statements about how great and mighty FSU was...

Clemson needs no love from ESPN, Clemson just needs to stay focused on BC right now...then the next game, then the next...the rest will handle itself!

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont want squat from ESPN- It's just they gave us nochance

Sep 24, 2012, 5:48 PM

It was all FSU. Now FSU wins and it is like they pulled some great upset or something. ESPN made their pick and they were right. So how is the fact they were better now some great revelation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^You nailed it^^

Sep 24, 2012, 5:59 PM

It looks sad how they like to slap themselves on the back when they are right...Although truth be known they werent right, Clemson had FSU down on the mat and they wiggled free and we couldnt put a nice drive together to slow them down!! ESPN didnt give us a shot and they were made to look silly on national TV, if only Clemson had not allowed that Joyner kickoff return we may be talking about a top 5 team in Clemson :)

Go Tigers!!

Re: I am amused this afternoon watching the ESPN folks go on

Sep 24, 2012, 6:09 PM

Simple fact:
Half the ESPN employees are from Big 10 schools. The other half are from the Pac 10 and Florida. This is why ESPN is all Big 10 all the time even though the Big10 sucks squirrel nuts. This is also the reason USC was ranked #1 in the first year back from the ban. There are many examples of these biases and it stretches the entire sports world gambit. The most obvious is Ohio States' last NC after they got their a$$e$ whipped in back to back Outback bowls by SCar who was 0-11 right before and OSU's schedule was laughable. Another good example is why in the cluck is Michigan always ranked despite the fact that most of their history pre-dates WWII. This is why the ACC catches so much crap when the Big10/Pac10/Big12 are no better than the ACC. Only the SEC is head and shoulders above the rest and if you took away Bama and LSU the SEC would be just another conference and Bama didn't do squat for decades until Saban saved them. The ACC used to be middle heavy with no top tier teams and still is but the Pac10/12 doesn't have any teams that deserve to be top tier except possibly Oregon, the Big12 is Texas and Texas sucks and the Big 10 is full of pretenders but you never hear about that. I can barely stand to watch ESPN anymore due to the biased idiots. The only one I like is Todd McShay who seems to evaluate teams fairly.

Sep 24, 2012, 8:27 PM

I am DONE with espn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN = our D

Sep 24, 2012, 6:27 PM

They both suck

Sep 24, 2012, 8:24 PM

I refuse to watch ESPN any more until they clean house. I will listen to Clemson games on our radio network. Skroo em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to keep our heads down and plugging away...

Sep 24, 2012, 8:30 PM

because FSU will slip up, and yes, maybe more than once.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking the same. They were higher ranked and

Sep 24, 2012, 8:45 PM

playing at home and still lost. We might have still lost to FSU at home, but I'd like to have the chance to find out. I did see one columnist on SI.com that thought we dropped way too far based on the outcome.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic