Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am a newb to this forum, but I must say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I am a newb to this forum, but I must say

Dec 2, 2017, 2:50 AM

That Dabo is one to be cherished amongst the Clemson family. With all the schools that don't have head coaches, or their searches have come up fruitless, here's a hint. It could be possible that you have a gem yet not discovered. As we found in Dabo, and yes I appreciate TB for bringing him here. However, what coach Swinney has dome has brought this program to an elite status. I'm new to the board, but I know a little football and history. I will tell all old and young that : Yes we love Danny for what he did, but we also recognize that we have a world class coach right now. Amazing to hear the few respected in CFB to compare CU to the next dynasty. The chickens will never whiff at what we are today or for years to come, and a direct result of that is Dabo Swinney.

He takes up for his players, does the right thing, is intense about competing and doing a fine job developing great young men. We are truley blessed to have Dabo, and that goes for Venables and all coordinators as well. However, remember it is Dabo that lead us out of a 20 year drought, planted the flag at the mountain top, and seems to be on his way to leading our team to seeing greatness once again.

Of course I think we win, but this wasn't so much about Miami but about a great coach, Dabo Swinney.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am a newb to this forum, but I must say

Dec 2, 2017, 3:49 AM

Welcome. We are truly living in great times right now. Good post, I agree, there are alot of parts to the equation to winning but he was the man that has orchestrated this culture.

Dec 2, 2017, 4:12 AM

Thanks. I've been a Clemson fan since the late 70's. They've been my only team I've ever pulled for, bought apparrell and watched many homes games back in the day. Still buy my hats every year. We are in a great position with Dabo as head coach. I've watched alot of CU football, and it is truly a great time to be a Tiger, especially considering what many schools are facing now, and our biggest concern is being ready for the ACCCG, again for the third time. Just giving credit where credit is due and thankful for Dabo and his visionary leadership.

Dec 2, 2017, 5:39 AM

I think something that doesn't get mentioned enough is Dabo is running a clean program. The worst thing ever would be to wake up to articles about NCAA investigations. But under Dabo, that simply doesn't happen. When Ole Miss suddenly lit up the recruiting field a few years back, I really suspected there was foul play going on. Turns out that was correct. But Dabo gets it done the right way. Thank you coach!

Dec 2, 2017, 6:36 AM

Another great thing is his love for Clemson. We know that jobs are being offered that we never even hear about, however, when the primo jobs come open he's never even mentioned because everyone knows Dabo isn't going anywhere. Dabo knows if TB hadn't called him and TDP hadn't believed in him he would still be selling insurance. He loyalty to Clemson is undeniable.

There isn't another coach in any level of football that I would trade him for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2017, 6:36 AM

Another great thing is his love for Clemson. We know that jobs are being offered that we never even hear about, however, when the primo jobs come open he's never even mentioned because everyone knows Dabo isn't going anywhere. Dabo knows if TB hadn't called him and TDP hadn't believed in him he would still be selling insurance. He loyalty to Clemson is undeniable.

Dec 2, 2017, 6:37 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic